• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Old Trafford! (PES 6)

Beckham_7

Non-League
16 March 2005
Bonny DD
Manchester United
Anyone have an idea if old trafford will be the new updated one, or the old model as last year?

Cheers ;)

ALAIN

blue!!!!
22 February 2005
france
chelsea fc,psg
Beckham_7 said:
Anyone have an idea if old trafford will be the new updated one, or the old model as last year?

Cheers ;)

Still the same old stadium with his crap/shit pitch:( really fed up with konami...

Beckham_7

Non-League
16 March 2005
Bonny DD
Manchester United
ALAIN said:
Still the same old stadium with his crap/shit pitch:( really fed up with konami...
Cheers for the reply dude, you would have thought they could have updated it with man utd being licensed and all :( ...Oh well, hopefully someone will make it 4 the pc version :)

selwood86

Non-League
10 September 2005
England, Sheffield
Sheffield Wednesday
But other people should'nt have to make it in a patch.

Konami - Dunno what to say about em to be honest, lets just hope the gameplay makes up for it!

Ruffest

Red Devil
25 April 2006
Man Utd
Yes still the same stripey pitch that looks like a bloody corn field! Have these guys ever seen or been to Old Trafford? They need better researchers or they need to stop being lazy !

F

Frankie-V

Same story with the Amsterdam Arena (Orange Arena), in real life it looks amazing, but in-game it's really boring, and ugly.

ALAIN

blue!!!!
22 February 2005
france
chelsea fc,psg
Ruffest said:
Yes still the same stripey pitch that looks like a bloody corn field! Have these guys ever seen or been to Old Trafford? They need better researchers or they need to stop being lazy !

I'll rather say they are fuck*ng lazy!!where the hell did they see old trafford with an awful pitch like that???:roll: I HATE Konami and all these guys who make the pitch like a potatoes field!!
i think it's not too much to ask to make some good pitchs like we have in differents patch

nosamaj

Non-League
21 September 2004
Even worse arsenal are licensed but still at highbury not the emerites not even the right ground let alone a bad version of it.

selwood86

Non-League
10 September 2005
England, Sheffield
Sheffield Wednesday
nosamaj said:
Even worse arsenal are licensed but still at highbury not the emerites not even the right ground let alone a bad version of it.
LOL - Konami make me fuckin laugh.

If the gameplay is'nt up to standard ill personaly fly out to Japan and launch the disk back at them.

But im sure it wont come to that.

Top Bottom