Old Trafford! (PES 6)

Beckham_7 said:
Anyone have an idea if old trafford will be the new updated one, or the old model as last year?

Cheers ;)

Still the same old stadium with his crap/shit pitch:( really fed up with konami...

ALAIN said:
Still the same old stadium with his crap/shit pitch:( really fed up with konami...

Cheers for the reply dude, you would have thought they could have updated it with man utd being licensed and all :( ...Oh well, hopefully someone will make it 4 the pc version :)

But other people should'nt have to make it in a patch.

Konami - Dunno what to say about em to be honest, lets just hope the gameplay makes up for it!

Yes still the same stripey pitch that looks like a bloody corn field! Have these guys ever seen or been to Old Trafford? They need better researchers or they need to stop being lazy !

Same story with the Amsterdam Arena (Orange Arena), in real life it looks amazing, but in-game it's really boring, and ugly.

Ruffest said:
Yes still the same stripey pitch that looks like a bloody corn field! Have these guys ever seen or been to Old Trafford? They need better researchers or they need to stop being lazy !

I'll rather say they are fuck*ng lazy!!where the hell did they see old trafford with an awful pitch like that???:roll: I HATE Konami and all these guys who make the pitch like a potatoes field!!
i think it's not too much to ask to make some good pitchs like we have in differents patch

Even worse arsenal are licensed but still at highbury not the emerites not even the right ground let alone a bad version of it.

nosamaj said:
Even worse arsenal are licensed but still at highbury not the emerites not even the right ground let alone a bad version of it.

LOL - Konami make me fuckin laugh.

If the gameplay is'nt up to standard ill personaly fly out to Japan and launch the disk back at them.

But im sure it wont come to that.

Back
Top Bottom