On a scale of 1 to 10. How good is WE9 now that you've had time with it?

On a scale from 1 to 10. How good is WE9 now that you've played it for some time?

Votes: 20 10.9%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 13 7.1%

Votes: 20 10.9%

Votes: 44 23.9%

Votes: 55 29.9%

Votes: 26 14.1%

• Total voters
On 2 player modes: 9
On single player: 5

That's it. Too cheats and too lack of control on single player mode when you aster it. On 1 vs 1 it's great, better than before.

North_London said:
Too fast?! What you on about mate? The game is like 3 times slower than PES4

Agreed, and for this reason also I am getting the japanese vers pf the PSP portable. WE(UE. I feel that the Pro one will be faster like PES5

North_London said:
Also its a lot harder, i'm barely winning on 5*

On 5?! huh I struggle on 3 sometimes when I'm playing amuch higher rated opponent. i will say this though the gameplay gets better the higher you go with the stars

Ashed said:
I would give it a 9 as it is a different WE. It requires you to do more work, which is why one of my friends stopped playing with me already as he just sucks. :D

I had a friend who continues playing PES4 even though he was WE9. He said that WE9 sucked.

In my opinion, he's just being a loser because I think that he's having trouble winning, and is so used to just pressing triangle and having a perfect through ball played to his strikers to put him in a one-on-one situation.

On another note, I agree with the person who said multiplayer is fun. It's a hell of a lot of fun.

Improvement over WE8:LE and obviously it's the best game available.

Full licenses and more up to date rosters will bump it up to a 9 and then they'd need a few gameplay tweaks her and there for it to get near a 10.

the thing with this game which cant do with hardly any other game is rate it 8,9 or 10 b4 uve even got it coz u know its gonna be the dogs ********

\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

I gave it an eight. 8/10 seems fair to me.

Best footie ever. (Starts with 10).

- Unlicensed kits and names: -1/2
- Best editor ever: +1/2.
- Way too many arbitrary/random fouls: -1 (really annoying)
- No spectators (little annoyance): -1/2
- No Santiago Bernabéu: -1/2

The Bernabéu thing is a personal pet-peeve of mine. I just can't understand what rule does Konami follow to include a stadium in this game. I mean, who cares about Nakhon Ratchashima anyway? I could definetely do without it, or Bloemfontein, or Amerigo Atlantis. I don't know why those stadiums are in, but Santiago Bernabéu, Maracaná or Saint Denis are not. This is something I find very irritating, so don't push me hard on this or it'll be a complete -1 :P

Back
Top Bottom