On a scale of 1 to 10. How good is WE9 now that you've had time with it?

On a scale from 1 to 10. How good is WE9 now that you've played it for some time?

Votes: 20 10.9%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 13 7.1%

Votes: 20 10.9%

Votes: 44 23.9%

Votes: 55 29.9%

Votes: 26 14.1%

• Total voters
A

Alberto Tomba

topic and poll :)

*If you want to rate it with .5 (lower or higher from 1-9,then do so but in a post) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave it a 9 because it is without a doubt the best football game at the moment. However some improvements must be made such as a revamped ML Mode, get more licenses and a few improvments in gameplay.

Its simply great, multi-player is so much fun, especially 2 vs 2, single player mode too, the master league is great even if others may think otherwise, i dnt see the CPU cheating or anything they're just trying to play football lol.

Love it, but i hate the GK animations and the way formations are reset in any cups or tournaments. But Exhibition, edit mode and multiplayer are great! Love the music too.

I give it a 9 because it comes closest to real footbal compared with any other footballgame/simulator. No 10, because there is always something to improve and I did not see the on-line features.
I cannot take people serious who gave it a 1. You can be disappointed with the game for whatever reason but a 1 is rediculous.

I gave it an 8. Cuz the game felt like more of an update of WE8LE than a sequel.

I gave it a five because it is so mentally fustrating that I think it is actually damaging to my health. and I am not exaggurating.

I would give it a 9 as it is a different WE. It requires you to do more work, which is why one of my friends stopped playing with me already as he just sucks. :D

Firtsly I like WE9 and am enjoying playing it. Just started ML after getting Fernandos patch.

I give it an 8.5. I'm still not happy with some thing and know Konmai could have done so much better. I guess they spent more time on the online part of this version.Gamepaly wise, it's a new game and theres improvemnt in many areas. Not happy with the ML and the fact that the Div2 is still 8 teams and not all availble teams are used.

:D

Thats cool. me i like it a lot. it's a pure 9 ratimng for me.
IF the PSP vers looks as good and plays as good as the console vers though i think i'll be liking the portable vers more only becuase it'd be such a feat.

In all honesty I will give a full 10 to WE9. They fixed everything that I wanted to be fixed.. bad replays are now gone, snow added, better goalies, better lighting, added stadiums, no slowdown.. I usually complained in previous versions but this one is bread and meat..

bored in a week u must be joking, just to good to be true, the game is just SHABANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! :-)

8, if it din't have ridiculous amount of cheating AI it would defo get a 9, and with more teams licensed and a better ML structure a 10.

its too fast, but good otherwise

the speed in we89 liverware evolution is about right i think

8 here.
It is a good start. I can't wait for further enhancement.
Trust me, the final evolution of this version is gonna kick some serious ASS

i voted 7/10 becoz:

lousy master league: -1/2
no fully licensed jersey + poor database of teams: -1
screwed up passing directions: -1/2
no spectators(BUG): -1/2
Referee's still suck: -1/2

I'll go for 9/10 because although I have some issues with it, I continue to persevere and find I always go back to the game.

Easily a 9 for me. The best footie I've played, hands down.

I can't wait to see what we get on the next gen consoles, especially the PS3.

Peace out...

I've given it 8½, the gameplay seems a lot more "fluid", some of the issues from PES4 have been sorted out but there's still room for improvement. Some of the player animations are better though it is odd seeing the keeper hold the ball with his right hand and kick with the right foot! :mrgreen:

Also they've increased the CPU difficulty, on PES4 I could win most of the time at 4* but even at 3* in WE9 it's hard. And it seems that the keepers are improved, in PES4 they sometimes had the tendency to stand and watch the ball go in. And I just love the snow mode!!!

Bad points... well IMO the ML is a tired format now and needs a revamp, and for me the refs give far too many fouls, you could hold X to close a player down and 9 times out of 10 the ref gives a foul.

gameplay: 9, it will never be perfect but they keep improving it and its getting close
graphics: 7,5 not much of an improvement on pes4 /we8:le and i cant stand the empty stadium they have now introduced to combat slowdown.
1 player: 7, they really need to revamp the ML as its now 3 years since they changed anything in that.
multiplayer: 9, great
General improvement: 6,5 not much has changed besides a couple of animations/licenses added and a gameplay tweak/improvement

final:7,8 > 8 (will be 8,5 when the patches with kits come out)

Yes, the gameplay does feel more fliud. Also now it seems that bumping into players is very much the thing. before you'd either just go through them(like some crazy computer glitch0 and just keep going. now it's like you have to watch out for them just like in real life .

paully2k1 said:
its too fast, but good otherwise

the speed in we89 liverware evolution is about right i think
Too fast?! What you on about mate? The game is like 3 times slower than PES4

It's a 9 for me, some annoying issues but overall the best new version in years.

it's a 8 for me

the gameplay is so real, i don't know how could Konami get better

but the game should be more editable... those guys knows that there are many mates that edit the game, so if they won't pay the licenses... they should let the easy way to edit

and should be more faces and teams more updated

Back
Top Bottom