• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

One of my profiles unable to enter lobbies, why?!?! new problem!

uk_stanners

Conference
3 October 2003
N.Ireland
The last few days everytime i try to enter a lobby, i cannot, i get the select lobby screen for a couple of mins then i get "could not enter lobby".

Just now i created another profile in my account, and got into a lobby without any problem.

So why can my main profile not enter? I don't disconnect, or cheat, or swear. the last thing i remember doing was playing 5 games in one of the tournaments last week, then turning off when i completed my five games... but i couldnt have corrupted an online file someone? nothing was loading etc.

crayon

Champions League
23 October 2004
Japan
Liverpool FC
This is a common problem since the technicians at Konami in their wisdom decided to mess around with a few settings. If you are entering an English lobby (erm....trying to) and you are a member of a group online then you won't be able to enter. My group of gamers searched around for a solution and apparently if you go into the Italian/polish (?) pc lobby and deselect from the group settings then you can use it again. Hope that helps. Let me know how you get on.

uk_stanners

Conference
3 October 2003
N.Ireland
appreciate the help, but it is working today for the first time this week :) i did enter a polish room first to see though.

also noticed they have anyone rooms aswell, so maybe they sorted out some problems too

Top Bottom