One of my profiles unable to enter lobbies, why?!?! new problem!

uk_stanners

Conference
3 October 2003
N.Ireland
The last few days everytime i try to enter a lobby, i cannot, i get the select lobby screen for a couple of mins then i get "could not enter lobby".

Just now i created another profile in my account, and got into a lobby without any problem.

So why can my main profile not enter? I don't disconnect, or cheat, or swear. the last thing i remember doing was playing 5 games in one of the tournaments last week, then turning off when i completed my five games... but i couldnt have corrupted an online file someone? nothing was loading etc.

This is a common problem since the technicians at Konami in their wisdom decided to mess around with a few settings. If you are entering an English lobby (erm....trying to) and you are a member of a group online then you won't be able to enter. My group of gamers searched around for a solution and apparently if you go into the Italian/polish (?) pc lobby and deselect from the group settings then you can use it again. Hope that helps. Let me know how you get on.

appreciate the help, but it is working today for the first time this week :) i did enter a polish room first to see though.

also noticed they have anyone rooms aswell, so maybe they sorted out some problems too

Back
Top Bottom