Online Annoyers

I win with newcastle all the time. I won with Fulham yesterday.

I was using that example because it was extreme, the point is that you can win with lesser teams and that you can keep it very close with FAR WORSE teams.

Learn how to speak english, then how to actually play PES.

gflare said:
I win with newcastle all the time. I won with Fulham yesterday.

I was using that example because it was extreme, the point is that you can win with lesser teams and that you can keep it very close with FAR WORSE teams.

Learn how to speak english, then how to actually play PES.

LOL Speak english, move to canada u american plum.
Th reason ur most likely winning with Fulham as u say is either ur playing noobs ( i think so) or with u being the the war loving USA u lagg like hell. stick to Hockey :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: \\:o/ :applause: :lol: :D

Some guys pretends to select a club team and when you select your team they pick Brazil or France !!! I hate it...

i got some annoyers for ya..

- u cant see your own connection status
- often the connection status isnt displayed correctly, like i have no bars all the time but i have an 10mbit line
- gimps who pick ac milan or real madrid when i say no topclubs like barca and inter
- stats are fucked up, i win 3 games in a row, i get 1 win and 1 draw
- matches won in extra-time or penalties arent counted as win

etc. etc.

but most annoying of all is the fact that you cant set a restriction on teams. As a lot people have said, its fucking boring and annoying to play barca/inter/brazil 50 times a day. They should build in an option where you can set the stars of the team u and your opponent play with when u start a room.

It wouldn't work. If you set it to 4 star teams , people will pick the best 4 star teams. If you set it to 3 stars , people will choose the best 3 star team ... and so on. You'd play Barca alot less , but you'd soon get annoyed playing Liverpool , Lyon , Newcastle , Sevilla or Athletico Madrid every game. I suppose it would be nice to have that option though , or a lobby where top teams are banned/disabled.

My main gripes with PES6 online are that i cannot see my own Ping (wtf is up with that Konami?), also , the best teams really are the best teams. You can't pick Saudi Arabia and defend for an entire game against Brazil like you used to on PES5. I don't think it's as much fun as PES5 was online. I'm a pretty good player , i just find the lag and the amount of goals scored from rebounds to be too annoying at the moment.

i wouldnt mind playing liverpool/lyon/etc 50 times a day because the matches would be much more balanced. Barca/inter/brazil are so fucking overrated in this game that it becomes nearly impossible to win over these teams with a lesser team (when playing vs a skilled player).

I was thinking of setting up a league with only 3 or 4 star teams in it, lets see how it rolls

I appreciate guys who picked Ajax I have played them few times.I won the games.But I can say They were much more better players than the others who picked Brazil.They lost but if they were a top team may be they would not...
I hate the ones who only picks Brazil.

no 1 team picked Barcelona
no 2 team picked Chelsea
no 3 team picked Inter
no 4 team picked Brazil
no 5 team picked Man.united
no 6 team picked France
no 7 team picked England
no 8 team picked Arsenal
no 9 team picked Italy
no10 team picked Spain

those are the people who dont love a good game but only run run run and score

no 1 team picked Barcelona
no 2 team picked Chelsea
no 3 team picked Inter
no 4 team picked Brazil
no 5 team picked Man.united
no 6 team picked France
no 7 team picked England
no 8 team picked Arsenal
no 9 team picked Italy
no10 team picked Spain

those are the people who dont love a good game but only run run run and score

This is so true! Especially the run run run and that is best demonstrated with Barcelona. Ronaldinho, Messi and Eto'o up front just running and playing for the cut-back with another player just having to tap in for a goal!
It has absolutely nothing to do with realistic football. I'm sick of it. I just leave the room now when I see that a player used a big team the last five matches, because it's boring and no fun at all! I like matches like Ajax-PSV, Atletico Madrid-Sporting Lisbon, Fiorentina-AS Roma, Palermo-Udinese, Liverpool-Villareal, Netherlands-England or Uruguay-Australia etc. etc. etc. More equal, more balanced, more adventurous, more fun...!
You can play big games with the big teams (Real, Milan, Inter, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.) from time to time (on itself there nothing wrong with it), but don't do ALL the F*#$ing time!

'Please realize, permanent big team users, you are spoiling the fun playing online for a lot of players!'

Point is u noob as u said u lost even thou close. Just wot i said OMFG
LOL Speak english
LOL OMFG dis counts as ur queens English does it thou wot LOL

This is why I find it hard to accept online games as the next big thing in gaming. You're stuck with people like this. "y shud i go portsmeth i cnt even spell dat lol" - if every game is going to be Barcelona v Real Madrid against some random yob who thinks "dis" is a word, then the game is going to get boring after two seconds.

I tried to play Gears of War last night, and great as it was, you've got people shouting down your ear every five seconds. "HAHA, you're shot, you're dead, HAHA" - no working as a team. What's the point in future online gaming when you're going to need a clan for every game you've got, to prevent yourself from having to play morons? It's too much effort.

IQ tests and proof of age needed before being let on XBOX Live - now that I would pay to see.

Last edited:
Last night we played a 2v2 game and at stoppage time we made it
8-0 before the kick-off the opponents cut the connection.Probably the guy switched off the modem.The guy's nick was something like Birmz01 or etc.
I hate the guys who disconnects when loosing.
I hate the guys who are diving always when loosing.
I hate the guys who are pausing the game until the end of the time limits and try to make you crazy.
I started to hate online play.

I think the only way to get anywhere close to making the game cheat-free is to make ranked matches totally automatic; by which I mean, the match time, team selection etc. is done by the game (perhaps the game could pick a random team for you and your opponent as long as they are within a five-star group or something), and not allow ANY pauses, substitutions (apart from an automatic one if there's an injury and an automatic formation change if you go down to ten men), etc. And if you lose your connection, you lose, full-stop.

Which will be unfair to a few people now and then, but fair to most of us in the long run. You can't give us more options because it presents the cheats with more ways to cheat. And practically every single game I've played has been against a cheat.

There is no point in playing PES online competitively. Full-stop.

I read alot of the comments & yes i would agree with most of them, Chelsea/Barc/Inter are the teams people use most.

But what i've done is set up a 2nd file so i don't have to worry about my record, i can just enjoy the game a little more. yes i'll have my 1st file which if i lose a game i will be very pissed off!!! and yes i do pick the best teams apart for inter because i think there shite.

My 2nd file is for the fun of the game where i can play as Ajax & take on someone who only plays with Inter ect. and beat try and beat them.

LOL OMFG dis counts as ur queens English does it thou wot LOL

This is why I find it hard to accept online games as the next big thing in gaming. You're stuck with people like this. "y shud i go portsmeth i cnt even spell dat lol" - if every game is going to be Barcelona v Real Madrid against some random yob who thinks "dis" is a word, then the game is going to get boring after two seconds.

I tried to play Gears of War last night, and great as it was, you've got people shouting down your ear every five seconds. "HAHA, you're shot, you're dead, HAHA" - no working as a team. What's the point in future online gaming when you're going to need a clan for every game you've got, to prevent yourself from having to play morons? It's too much effort.

IQ tests and proof of age needed before being let on XBOX Live - now that I would pay to see.

Queens english heres some FUCKING KNOB HEAD, the reason i type like this is because most of the population who txt or write in forums do this. Now i no u dont have friends/girlfriend and your lonely but before you slag people of for the "Queens English" read the way you come across, a pompas sad lonely cunt without a sense of humour.

Last edited:
Queens english heres some FUCKING KNOB HEAD, the reason i type like this is because most of the population who txt or write in forums do this. Now i no u dont have friends/girlfriend and your lonely but before you slag people of for the "Queens English" read the way you come across, a pompas sad lonely cunt without a sense of humour.

No one over the age of 20 talks like that, period. Give it a rest. There's no need for you ignorant kids to be taking out your anger on the internet. Go buy a punching bag or something.

Sports are a good stress-release, video games are not.

Note:
As a clarification. I was not saying that everyone under 20 talks like that.

Last edited:
No one over the age of 20 talks like that, period. Give it a rest. There's no need for you ignorant kids to be taking out your anger on the internet. Go buy a punching bag or something.

Sports are a good stress-release, video games are not.

Note:
As a clarification. I was not saying that everyone under 20 talks like that.

Your an american shouldnt you be in the TWATS section

Haha, this section was made about people like you. Not only can't you speak English, I doubt you could spell it without looking it up on the internet first, but you're abusive and racist as well. And by the way, if you've got to stoop so low as to say "you're a whatever", look at the first word. "Your" means "that thing you own". "You're" means "you are". So much for your incredible grasp of the Queen's English. Goodbye.

(TRANSLATION: lol dis section woz made abt ppl like u lol. u cnt spk english, i bet u cnt evn spell it wivout elp lol, n ur abusiv n racist 2. by da way u put ur and u shud hav put u're, u've made urself luk like a twat now lmao. k bbye)

Last edited:
Haha, this section was made about people like you. Not only can't you speak English, I doubt you could spell it without looking it up on the internet first, but you're abusive and racist as well. And by the way, if you've got to stoop so low as to say "you're a whatever", look at the first word. "Your" means "that thing you own". "You're" means "you are". So much for your incredible grasp of the Queen's English. Goodbye.

(TRANSLATION: lol dis section woz made abt ppl like u lol. u cnt spk english, i bet u cnt evn spell it wivout elp lol, n ur abusiv n racist 2. by da way u put ur and u shud hav put u're, u've made urself luk like a twat now lmao. k bbye)

lmfao u r funy, wot a cok u r. i dint realize how had 2 hav a degree in englis to write on here.

Second i was reading a earlier forum you saying you cant find a job :lmao: well i tell you what you keep correcting me in these forums, and i will sit on my arse in work slagging you off and getting paid i quarentee double what you are you dole dossing fucker. Like i said B4 get a life m8 were not here to discuss peoples writing ability.
Third i also read you dont play pro evo anymore if this is correct then fuck off to FIFA forums im sure they use correct english in there.

Last edited:
yeh bcos rememberin ow 2 put a capital leta @ da beginnin ov each sentence is like da hardest fing in da world lol!!

lol iv jus realised, its 10:45am, ur at skool puttin dis on arent u?! :D

yeh bcos rememberin ow 2 put a capital leta @ da beginnin ov each sentence is like da hardest fing in da world lol!!

lol iv jus realised, its 10:45am, ur at skool puttin dis on arent u?! :D

@school :lmao: you know what i cant even be bothered rising to you. yes you are correct i is a im Imbaseal who cant speak or write English i bow down to your greatness now bye.
Once i have learnt how to write correctly i will return and have a english lesson with you. :lmao:

Firstly, you were sad enough to research me? You really are at school desperately trying to avoid that computing lesson, aren't you?

Secondly, you read a post from six months ago and think that I've not worked since? And you're earning, are you? I didn't realise McDonalds had computers, fucking hell, they've advanced haven't they? What do they need them for, to flash big red letters on the screen so you don't forget the fries? Still, congratulations on the raise; how many blowjobs did you have to give to Ronald McDonald to get a raise that big? Is his cum the same colour as his face? Oh wait, you swallow, of course, sorry.

Plus you've resorted to the "fuck off to FIFA forums" line that people use when desperate people run out of intelligent things to say?

I won't say what I think of you, I don't want to get chucked off the forums like you're going to be shortly. However, just a quick one for you; do you realise people visit these forums from other countries, who don't speak English, and so "dis n dat n yeh woteva" they'd never be able to understand? It's not about having a degree in English (I'm still laughing at that, if you think writing like this is the result of a degree you've got no hope). It's being fair to people from other countries.

Oh, sorry, short attention span, I forgot. Here you are, in three words; you're being stupid.

Firstly, you were sad enough to research me? You really are at school desperately trying to avoid that computing lesson, aren't you?

Secondly, you read a post from six months ago and think that I've not worked since? And you're earning, are you? I didn't realise McDonalds had computers, fucking hell, they've advanced haven't they? What do they need them for, to flash big red letters on the screen so you don't forget the fries? Still, congratulations on the raise; how many blowjobs did you have to give to Ronald McDonald to get a raise that big? Is his cum the same colour as his face? Oh wait, you swallow, of course, sorry.

Plus you've resorted to the "fuck off to FIFA forums" line that people use when desperate people run out of intelligent things to say?

I won't say what I think of you, I don't want to get chucked off the forums like you're going to be shortly. However, just a quick one for you; do you realise people visit these forums from other countries, who don't speak English, and so "dis n dat n yeh woteva" they'd never be able to understand? It's not about having a degree in English (I'm still laughing at that, if you think writing like this is the result of a degree you've got no hope). It's being fair to people from other countries.

Oh, sorry, short attention span, I forgot. Here you are, in three words; you're being stupid.

Funny that, fair to other countrys and i suppose you know what country i am from do you?
Vai foder a tua mae

Last edited:
Nice, copied and pasted a random foreign phrase from the internet. Classy. Anyway, even if you didn't, I have plenty of foreign friends who can't speak English (bar the odd phrase) and none of them can understand text speak, so either you're a liar (which your signature, supporting Chesterfield, would suggest), you're a one-off or you're gifted.

Either way I'm not going to argue any more, it's like talking to a brick wall; you can't even take polite reasoning without trying to make an excuse to use text-speak.

Don't forget the fries.

Nice, copied and pasted a random foreign phrase from the internet. Classy. Anyway, even if you didn't, I have plenty of foreign friends who can't speak English (bar the odd phrase) and none of them can understand text speak, so either you're a liar (which your signature, supporting Chesterfield, would suggest), you're a one-off or you're gifted.

Either way I'm not going to argue any more, it's like talking to a brick wall; you can't even take polite reasoning without trying to make an excuse to use text-speak.

Don't forget the fries.

Now its starting to get amusing, you cant take fact that someone you class a Illiterate can speak other languages. This is my job you dole doser i sit on my ass and translate for the multi national manchester. And no i do not support Chesterfield i am a Manc i just found it amusing. Any time you want to have a conversation in portuguese or polish let me no and i will rip you apart. And yes i agree i didnt think about foreign persons when writing in these forum i will take this into account. Also you did not politely ask me to write in the correct manner you made a joke about me not speaking queens english. Now i think we should drop it because unlike you i have to get back to work.

Cabrao de merde
uao p cona da tua mae
chupa a pila do

Last edited:
So first off, you're not foreign. My point exactly. You're English, you're "a Manc", which is what I said. Therefore, you know text-speak, and a lot of foreign people don't. Which is why all of the decent forums (Evo-Web and SI Forums come to mind) don't allow text-speak.

Secondly, "someone you class a Illiterate" - should I go into more detail here?

Corrections said:
"someone you class a Illiterate" - someone you class as an illiterate

"Your an american" - You're an American

"fair to other countrys" - fair to other countries

"i cant even be bothered" - I can't even be bothered

"i is a im Imbaseal" - no comment...

Congratulations on getting your job. Good luck holding it down.

So first off, you're not foreign. My point exactly. You're English, you're "a Manc", which is what I said. Therefore, you know text-speak, and a lot of foreign people don't. Which is why all of the decent forums (Evo-Web and SI Forums come to mind) don't allow text-speak.

Secondly, "someone you class a Illiterate" - should I go into more detail here?

Congratulations on getting your job. Good luck holding it down.

I don't think i will have a problem mate.
Also you have just pulled me up on my punctuation i thought it was txt speak you were upset about??
So i would like you to tell me how you would like me and other forum members to write? Do i have to do a spell check for you next time. Also i was born in Lisbon my parents are english/polish and i moved back to england when i was 11 i missed many years of school with traveling. I would like to put my lack of punctuation down to this if i may also slight lazyness. But jake i can see i offend you with my grammer and i will endevour to correct this in future.;)

Back
Top Bottom