Online cheaters!!! ARGHH

I have experienced several cheaters on Live. I haven't experienced the cheat being discussed here yet, but I don't know if this qualifies as a cheat, so:

I have had many goals scored on me in the first minute of the game and sometimes the first after half when the opponent gets the ball in the second. It seems I always lag pretty bad at the very beginning of the game, but the other player takes his striker and runs literally straight to my goal, gets to around the six yard mark, shoots, and scores, all meanwhile I cannot move (or at least well) due to lag.

This has happened to me so many times, I don't even know what to do anymore. They always do the same thing, so I didn't think it was just my fault lagging.

Haaaa Haaa look a me.

i have played 200 odd ranked games my fst game crashed and i was 1 - 0 up. i rebooted and lost 3-0 ooops i didn't do that again.

i have had the laggy thing thought it was a server problem.

i just wait it out now if it locks up.

it was only reading this that i even thought about cheats!

thinking back a few weeks i played 4 games that froze and i won by default but when i checked my stats the wins were less than expected and losses higher.

Why cheat it just proves your a sad looser in my eyes and i :lmao: at you.

I always play to the end no matter how bitter it is... and i have had some bitter ones i can tell you.

Also, I always play with pauses set to zero so that the blatant cheats won't get a chance.

if someone does this I always quit before the game has started (therefore losing no points). To me, being able to change your tactics, make substitutions etc when things are going wrong is part of the game. I've had one or two ocassions when I've had to struggle through a whole half when I know shuffling things around a little would help.

if someone does this I always quit before the game has started (therefore losing no points). To me, being able to change your tactics, make substitutions etc when things are going wrong is part of the game. I've had one or two ocassions when I've had to struggle through a whole half when I know shuffling things around a little would help.

By using this method you reduce the chance of cheating happening to you.
Also, I always use this and therefore have auto subs and auto positioning set so that the computter can change things for me without using pauses.
I also set my formations and strategies on my first game and copy them to the 'stock' so I can re use for all games with a quick flick of a button or two.

Just thought I'd mention the auto subs and auto positioning as a lot of people are not aware of these new features to the game.;)

Back
Top Bottom