Online Cheaters Post Here!!!

man i quit playing online from today...Pes6 online is really one frustrating and not worthy experience.....

1.1st of all Kon-amy is a bitch and needs to be slapped for the next ten years for making us suffer with its lame no license nodatabase for ten years...

2.The lag online is unbelievable and unbearable, i mean i got 2 mb conection and i still lag with many many ppl....

3.the servers are very unorganized and for ppl like me who live in the middle east and asia we are seriously smacked against the floor with no organized server for us to meet in..

4.NOW THIS IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY IM FED UP & IM OUT {{9 out of 10 that i play in the day use the same lame glitch by goin down the wing and passing the ball for the attacker to place it, GODDAMMIT THATS NOT SKILL it's a glitch that really makes the game so boring when everybody is just using it.

5.Every looser thats playing for the rating chooses :Brazil, Inter .....and in some cases chelsea (super teams with super goalies and super deffence super midfield and super attack)

6.That motherfucking ADRIANO is god like in the game which explains why hes on the cover of the game, the fuck has high body balance and he takes shots from anywhere with any foot and it just goes in...i mean if konami had 0.00000001 sense in editing his data base they would atleast have set his right foot shooting to 0 cause i watch inter too and the dude can't shoot with his right at all...

7.Disconnecting freaks

8.i wish they preform like monthlty updates on their database and stats woudlnt that make this game the best game for years to come but no why give them such pleasure while we can keep producing more stupid version that have different titles

9.Screw the online game and after experiencing it i really regret buying the orginal game shouldve invested and bought me a new graphic card lol....really just patch the living shit out of your game get a tweaked option file from here and play offline and trust me it's much better on the long term

Last edited:
Yeah clarity, all those things are very annoying :(.
You get the odd fair game though which is good, if you want to play online I suggest to only play people you know or just play friendlys, some people in the friendly lobby play fair games.

I've almost had it as well, i haven't even been playing online for that long and i'm pissed. I've made some good friends on it who are fair, and only play with them now. today i've had 3 disconnects. I've disconnected 7 times i think, 3 times because my internet connection kept getting knocked out by bad weather, and the rest because of people with cracked option files.

And 2 of the last 3 people i played were:

TechniX2k1 (disconnected after i went 2-1 up)

and

Ser-Hat (who's Barcelona team was basically a world 11)

I'm almost done, anymore trouble and i'm moving over too FIFA untill the next installmant.

Last edited:
Jamrock

333fhua.jpg

Speaks for itself

kakadinho
liverdogs

they are the name's i have remembered. Kakadinho is the worst, i was ranked 1st in a competition in the last game and 2-1 up at half time then he lagged me to death second half and won 4-2. Liverdogs quit on me when i was 3-0 up.

Played this guy, member of evo-web apparently..
1st half was lagging as hell for me, then second half it lagged for him and he claimed that i was cheating an using lag on purpose...
untitledok0.jpg

Yeah, you idiot.. There is a lot of lag in PES6 Servers, but you can't call everyone a lag-cheat just because it did lag a little bit for you. It did lag for me aswell 1st half so i have nothing more to say

I was playing 2 vs 2 with (!) a guy called VanPersieNL, after obtaining a 3-0 advantage, he substituted the goalie for a pitchplayer (he was in charge), and the only thing he did after that, was shooting the ball in his own goal, to ruin my 20+ matches win on a row..

I know this is quite weird, but it's a very mean way to make someone pissed

hahahahahahah hilarious stuff

guys just play against ppl that u know who they are....for example.... organize games against members of this forum or other forums then there wont be any cheat.

playing cheaters is annoying.

btw how can ppl cheat the database?? cant we see that before we play them?? i dont wanna play against players who has 99

I was playing 2 vs 2 with (!) a guy called VanPersieNL, after obtaining a 3-0 advantage, he substituted the goalie for a pitchplayer (he was in charge), and the only thing he did after that, was shooting the ball in his own goal, to ruin my 20+ matches win on a row..

I know this is quite weird, but it's a very mean way to make someone pissed

Dude please, we play PES for fun you know. If you were on TeamSpeak, you could hear that we had lots of fun and laughing very hard. Don't cry about this dude, get a life or something. There are bigger problems in the world.

I'm not a cheater or something. I was playing with my friends yesterday for fun you know. And they are also your friends in real life. One of them said to you that it's pathetic if you going to complain this.

So guys, I'm a normal class player. You can play against me for a very good match if you want. ;)

You can also ask the players in my friendslist if you want to know what sort of player I am. But I think that is not needed.

Last edited:
btw how can ppl cheat the database?? cant we see that before we play them?? i dont wanna play against players who has 99

There is a hidden thing at 0_text at PES6 Data files, you can update transfers and players there etc. etc. by patching it..
Really annoying if people use it

oh but thats just on the PC version?? or ps2 too?

i will start playing PES6 online today for the 1st time.

ill play on my PS3, my PS2 wasnt connected online so i coudnt try it before.

Last edited:
add DikkeMama to the cheat list!!!

he disconnected!!! he was losing 4-0!!

C.RON is another cheat i was 4-0 up, he said was shit and should stick to fifa (strange person). He then gave up playing properly, i made it 8-0 and he disconnected in stoppage time.

Is it possible to report direct to Konami? played a guy using his ML squad online. Plus he wasn't the least bit bothered about using them. Help me dump this loser from online play. Anyone know?

played a tit called Bigroger, he lagged me for the whole first half and was beating me 2-1. then spent just about the whole second half passing thye ball between his keeper and back four. i asked him what the point of playing the game was and he said it was "tactics". total waste of space!

stupid question probably but theres no way i can play USA pro evo 2007 against you guys pro evo 6 right?

servers are different?

:(

PRO_6..

The guy is a fud who dupes people into challenging him in lobby. Me and jonestm were Olympiakos he was Chelsea we won 3-1 and we got no points added no move up rankings also when we left game room he was STILL IN????

Our win streak went to Feck our heads had dropped and we were flabbergasted.
The result sent the rest of our games to pot(jonestm powerpack did not help cutting out while we were beating Brazil 2-0) :roll:

PES6 servers are full of brats...always making offensive comments to others etc.

Konami completly suck!!
They dont do anything about online cheaters! I've reported 2 or 3 cheaters directly to konami (pes6_en@gvgssupport.com) and they didnt do anything!I included proof in the emails like screens and videos and still they didnt do anything since i continue to see those cheaters online!

Cheaters i can remeber:

Danilasi - C. Ronaldo and many more in Barcelona; Lags incredibly (no chance of playing)
-Rivaldo-10 - Lags incredibly (no chance of playing)
CooL13 - Lags incredibly (no chance of playing)

I think it should be made a list of all the cheaters in the 1st post because no one is going to read throgh this many pages to see who cheats! This would be the best way to fight these bastards since konami doesnt do anything!

Last edited:
I have had so many disconnections today. But the thing is, after a disconnection, the match being played is registered as a loss. Is that what normally happens? I am pretty sure the disconnection is not down to my internet connection.

21Ricardo

Was beating this guy 1-0 after i hosted the first half

Second half started, then froze, then seconds later cheering, and he had apparently scored. The replay was of the centre circle with his players jerkily moving forward.

Kick off again , and I got the ball out to Ronaldo who was free on the wing and had a clear run on goal, got to the edge of the box and the game froze again but this time he had disconnected. I guess he lagged me out too much. Twat.

PRO_6..

The guy is a fud who dupes people into challenging him in lobby. Me and jonestm were Olympiakos he was Chelsea we won 3-1 and we got no points added no move up rankings also when we left game room he was STILL IN????

Our win streak went to Feck our heads had dropped and we were flabbergasted.
The result sent the rest of our games to pot(jonestm powerpack did not help cutting out while we were beating Brazil 2-0) :roll:
Haha! Your heads dropped and you were flabbergasted because of losing a winning streak?! LOL!

No I didn't. I asked why he played with RKC Waalwijk. So i said. ''Leg eens uit'' what means ''Explain that''

:) So what's your problem?

1st half was lagging as hell for me, then second half it lagged for him and he claimed that i was cheating an using lag on purpose...
untitledok0.jpg

Yeah, you idiot.. There is a lot of lag in PES6 Servers, but you can't call everyone a lag-cheat just because it did lag a little bit for you. It did lag for me aswell 1st half so i have nothing more to say

Hi,
I just registred me here because this guy said this to me also. But now I know he was just lieing ;) But when he was hosting there was no lag though ;)

untitledok0.jpg

I have had the displeasure of playing PieMan in the past.

He never accused me of cheating - Just got hysterical that I won a game, what a GayLord!

Back
Top Bottom