Online Cheaters Post Here!!!

I played a big cheater called BestStarPES. He uses ajax but has players like Pele (palm) etc.

Is there anything I can do to get this guy banned?

Grtz

CrazyAxel He doesn't really cheat but when he scores he starts passing the ball in his defence untill the end of the game :roll:

when will people realize that this game is just a game. You are not gaining any thing by having a high rating.

HI!

I've also played against these KIND of players...
very boring...
I believe that Konami should create areas where we paid (2€ per month), so when someone is cheating, RAUSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

Tschussssssssssss

DAN_17

Id smack his jaw across his face if i ever met him the muggy little twat, lags then laughs when you ask him to stop and says how else did i get his record!

MUG

lol i know that feeling!!
robben85 playing him 2-1 down i score in the last minute straight from kick game stops and then there is a replay of his goal that i didnt see because the little prick starts braging how he is cheating!!!!! then the nob hound gets back to the lobby and accuses me of cheating!!!don't play him. if i ever met him i would knock 7 bells of shite of the prick

Brainpurple

I thought I was in for a tough game as he has a rating of around 630, and multiple competition trophies

He wasnty all that.

In a competition match, he repeatedly called me a n00b when I scored, then called me a lagger when he was hosting, and on 70 mins with me 2-0 up lagged the game out so the match never happened.

Please Konami - dont let people cheat like this in PES7 :(

Woah there r some really bad cheaters on PES. You should see some of the cheaters on Mario Strikers Charged. One guy I played used a move that floors all your players including the keeper and then lags so they get stuck in the ground and you cant do anything

Il-Elshay

a 745 rating player ... i decided to play him , i was winning 2-0 , he lagged me and won 3-2 . avoid him ...

hello, got 3 guys, 1st LNG & JadenUK = emuling. Formbyman = Making me slow down, so if i go left it takes 20 sec before it goes left. And iam sure it was him because i had no problem before or after that match.

Greetings, Freeman

im glad to see at last after year of me being away there is a place to shame some of the f*cking Scum that have ruined this game for me

50% of online players lag cheat the others that don't do it
get a cutback and back 4 timewaste until the end it's more
a reflection of human nature than anything else.
Hate to say it but expect more of this come pes 2008.

Guys dont play with an italian guy called

D.I.E.D.
he lag when he hosts and in the second half make the ball running beetwen his defenders!
he's an hot lagger!

N.10 - Inter with classic players...

n10cheat.jpg

n10cheat2.jpg

Still beat him though...
n10cheat3.jpg

n10cheat4.jpg

id quite like to cheat if any1 wants to tell me how to make a good team online and disconnect when im losing then message me

why not just tell him to use nomad db editor and transfer all classic players to his team..

If we encounter him online then we just tell konami and he gets banned. Ha.

Back
Top Bottom