Online Cheaters Post Here!!!

Iceeman38

Championship
18 November 2003
Netherlands
Feyenoord
People who cheat or lag post here:

GuglielmoMR takes fiorentina is filled with world class stars like henry ronaldinho zidane etc

KBCA_BR takes Sao Paulo also filled with world class stars they fuck up the database

Jorkko lags as hell

Last edited:
People who cheat or lag post here:

GuglielmoMR takes fiorentina is filled with world class stars like henry ronaldinho zidane etc

KBCA_BR takes Sao Paulo also filled with world class stars they fuck up the database

Jorkko lags as hell

Could they be there master league teams?

I have West Ham in MY ML and have yakubu up front and Cicinho at right back..OMG am i cheating!!!!

kdjac

Guys a Question, i have played yesterday night 3 Matches with differnt people, they all did the same they took chelsea and they are unstopable!
before this game no one has hit me more than 2 goals max one goal in a Game! i havent seen somethimg like this, drogba and scheva run with the super speed as normal!!!! i think the stats of players where cheated, all 99! why does the game play online when you change the database????

I am sure these guys are cheating! but the best now:

Today i play 2 matches on italian server, i won two matches but on my profile there are 2 draws!!! Cheating by opponent????

So after these things happens to me i am very disapointed, how can it be possible to cheat?? thats shit, i want a good and fair opponent!

I am sure these guys are cheating! but the best now:

Today i play 2 matches on italian server, i won two matches but on my profile there are 2 draws!!! Cheating by opponent????

yea m8, its a bug in the game, been there since the beginning. I dont understand why konami doesnt fix this

yes you can fu*k up the database with pes6 only this time u also can change the statistics online THAT SUCKS

thats the prob, when you see a player taking chelsea, and drogba, robben and sheva are running like sonic, you can be shure they have "fixed" the stats, its unbelivable!!!!! i think for myself that i am an exelent player(i play these series fro the begining, and now i get kicked by cheaters:applause: you can see they dont play with any tactic, give the ball to robben and let them run, same with some Barca players, Rhoni runs and dribles faster than the wind!!!!:roll:

today i had a good guy loosing 2 matches as an fair player but he has played very well football, this was great, i hope there are enough true WE/PES players online, but also i see more and more tuned Teams!That sucks!

Didnt think cheating by changing their stats could happen until today. I played someone who went chelsea i went Real Madrid game finished 1-1, no problems there. I then played someone else who also went Chelsea and i Madrid again. I couldnt keep up with his players, he was shooting from everywhere Game was 8-0 at half time. Now i can take getting beat, but someone cheating is another thing, i don't normally disconnect but i had to this time.

Just checked the name of the cheater: Erizzione

Last edited:
Last night we played a 2v2 game and at stoppage time we made it
8-0 before the kick-off the opponents cut the connection.Probably the guy switched off the modem.The guy's nick was something like Birmz01 or etc.
I hate the guys who disconnects when loosing.
I hate the guys who are diving always when loosing.
I hate the guys who are pausing the game until the end of the time limits and try to make you crazy.
I started to hate online play.

And also I was gonna play with a guy called Batigoldar and I checked his stats.He had only 1 win- 0 draw - 0 loss .But he had around 2800 pts and 550-60 rating.And he had 19 disconnections!!!
He had picked Real madrid,barcelona,Chelsea,Inter,Brazil etc.At his last 5 games that I saw in his profile.
But he only had 1 win 0 draw and 0 loss...????????????? 19 Disconnections???????????
How can this happen ? What the hell is that ?
Can someone please explain?

so i dont want to play online anymore!!! to loose against an opponet who is goo d Ok but to loose against cheaters.....no no no no no no moooore!!!!

I think 25% have changed the database of their game, it can not be othrwise, players are running with Ball faster than my players without!these Guys play only with one Team, for example most of them use Barca, chelsea, or Real! they play everytime with the normal teamroster without changing players ( how can this be??? often my players are down, and i have to do substitution from the beginning, but his are allways OK????)
And then the Fun starts you can feel it that you have no chance(but its not impossible to stop them with good defending, sometimes you loose somotimes draw, and i am not a newbie in gameplay, but you can not make a run on the wings, every defender is faster than etoo or henry or sheva, every(!!!) defender of tis sick people!!!!)but this makes no Fun!!!

and the ironic chat is very funny!!! yessss and GOOOOOOAl, thats only for people who worked out a good goal with doing good gameplay, and using the strengh of the " normal Team" they use, thats the way i play! i want to have fun ,and its not a prob for me to loose when my opponent is better, so i learn! also i learn from newbies who have good tactics, but the cheaters destroy the community of PES online!!!!

So i only use matchroom with my friends, but it was a big fun with quick games in any lobby, i only play with people i know!
thats not the meaning of onlinegaming!!!!:(

Konami has to do something against the cheating in PES6!!!!

Mark my words,

Two days ago, I was playing many 2vs2 games. There was one guy I can remember for sure. At first, we played together during 2 matches. The guys was very poor : no passing play etc ... so when he proposed to play the third match, I told him we should switch teammates.

Well then, the guy rushed out of the room. I then played a 2vs2 with other players. Guess what? For one, we got disconnected! Back to the room screen, I saw this guy waiting for us (impossible since we were 4 already, the room was full) But no, he was here!

He captured the flag to be the captain. And this time played a 2vs2 against me. As he was VERY poor, he was losing the game.

But you can never imagine what he did : he obviously began the with his teammate, but in the middle of the process he zapped his partner altogether (don't ask me how) so that he was now playing all alone against I and my teammate.

The 2vs2 was changed right in the middle of a match into a 2vs1.

Lool.

Later I asked the partner he zapped if he had been disconnected. Well, he was so surprised he couldn't explain what had happened.

All I know is, if the guy got disconnected, everyone in the match should have been in the same way. But no, the guy could continue to play alone on a 2vs1.

Can you believe that ?

Wow.

PS: can't remember his name, but I will tell you as soon as I go back online. This was FIGA ... something!

Last edited:
Mark my words,

Two days ago, I was playing many 2vs2 games. There was one guy I can remember for sure. At first, we played together during 2 matches. The guys was very poor : no passing play etc ... so when he proposed to play the third match, I told him we should switch teammates.

Well then, the guy rushed out of the room. I then played a 2vs2 with other players. Guess what? For one, we got disconnected! Back to the room screen, I saw this guy waiting for us (impossible since we were 4 already, the room was full) But no, he was here!

He captured the flag to be the captain. And this time played a 2vs2 against me. As he was VERY poor, he was losing the game.

But you can never imagine what he did : he obviously began the with his teammate, but in the middle of the process he zapped his partner altogether (don't ask me how) so that he was now playing all alone against I and my teammate.

Lool.

Later I asked the partner he zapped if he had been disconnected. Well, he was so surprised he couldn't explain what had happened.

All I know is, if the guy got disconnected, everyone in the match should have been in the same way. But no, the guy could continue to play alone on a 2vs1.

Can you believe that ?

Wow.

PS: can't remember his name, but I will tell you as soon as I go back online. This was FIGA ... something!

U are full of fucking smelly sticky brown shit. u remember all that had 3 games with him but cant remember his name:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mark my words,

Lool.

Can you believe that ?

Wow.

That is very strange

LUIS_PORTUGAL

Made a room saying "UK ONLY" muppet from spain joins, tell him its uk only, starts talking shit then follows me to every room and tries to jump into my games.

There will be many many lists from me on here as i only play online and seem to attract the scum of the world.

Reaper112 is a talkative lagger

Another stupid twat, lags the worst ive ever seen
Hornsteve9jnr i remember blocking him on PES5, muppet

HORNSTEVE9JNR.jpg

Has his xbox360 running online at the same time to slow it down, ask anyone from PES5 about this idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
That is very strange

Indeed. But true, as I have no reason to lie about that.

The reason why I can't fully remember the guy's name is because I play very often. On the other hand, Konami does not allow match history, so I couldn't check his name.

And finally, every player have got the very same name: Figaldinho (think it was his name with a number aside) is very close with other pseudos. Every name reads the same. Sooo boring.

Doney

Lags like hell, 1 shot for him in the first half then 17 in the second when he is hosting :lmao:

Still beat him 3-1 even with the lag

Karlitoz_tevez

2-0 to me first half, then 5-2 to him second with the worst lag ever!!

Mate says he is a quitter aswell

Dev11 quits at half time when losing

DAN_17

Id smack his jaw across his face if i ever met him the muggy little twat, lags then laughs when you ask him to stop and says how else did i get his record!

MUG

Got one:

These are the nice Guys!!!! How can this be????? and this is only one of them!!!!!:applause: :applause: :applause:

Cheaters !!!

S00
clio
IMPRADORI
A.kulb
A-GUDE
LESelus
MaxandPaddy06
Hellquist
RscaBoy
bull_et
teamwycombe
rigsby
bcfc

Last edited:
I thought they were not allowed to customize teams online. I have my teams edited for master league but when I go online it all reverts to defaults. Isn't it always the case?

appearently they hacked it somehow...

also noticed that some people tend to go 2vs1 with guest play. I know you can see it, but immediately after they press continue, so when you already pressed continue your doomed to play vs 2 people. Very annoying.

Yh i agree in lots of matches its meant to be 1 vs 1 but the other team will just make it 2 vs 1 and its so obvious.

Especially when they are in your box and just pass it back and shoot,you can see the other player actually positioning for the strike

My personal laggers list, compiled after more than 600 matches online. All of them are positively lagging on porpose to win matches:

LUCKIER
Mercro
petit
Antony
VIVI88
PROREY
COSITA25
-OTTO-
Barone
.RSK.
Ang7

LOL like the chat, 'sort the lag out sunshine'. BRILLIANT- By the way some little scrotum called HSV something or other is a quitter and should be dealt a swift blow to the nuts.

Back
Top Bottom