• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

online 'communiction error' PLEASE HELP

bestallma

Non-League
30 October 2005
When trying to register my User ID on the PES 6 PS2.
I keep getting a communication error. I know there have been problems with the servers but i'm not sure this was related,

I remember I had the same problem with PES5 or something similar.

Please please please Is there any way some can register me a new user name as this did the trick last time, please PM me if you can, and make a sad 25 year old very happy!

Cheers

Last edited:

stumpy_uk

League 2
11 December 2002
Re: online connection error PLEASE HELP

delete the connection config on your memory card and set it up again that usually works when I have had a comms error..

bestallma

Non-League
30 October 2005

Hi mate thanks for your help.
Unfortunately this didnt work, Its killing me!!!!

I dont suppose theres a chance that you could set me a username and password up?

Many thanks for your help

Matt

lyricalgdb04

Non-League
11 February 2004

Could somebody do the same for me please, im getting exactly the same problem.

Thanks

bestallma

Non-League
30 October 2005
come one guys please help. it'll only take two minutes and wont effect you at all. I just wanna get playing online.

surely someone can help

M

Matt BCFC

Ive got the same problem. I had a similar problem with Pro evo 5, think its becuase im with Tiscali.

SentaPua

Non-League
31 August 2006
Hi guys!

I don't post here a lot and Im sorry to ask you guys for help on this one but I have the exact same problem and I need help from someone to register a username for me. I would appreciate some help.

My e-mail address is mwellisch@gmail.com.

Thx a lot in advance!

bestallma

Non-League
30 October 2005
Im sorted now, due to a top guy on the forums. I hope you lot find some help too. I would help if i could!

Catch ya online, (when the servers are eventually working)

user id:MATTBEZZ

Top Bottom