online 'communiction error' PLEASE HELP

bestallma

Non-League
30 October 2005
When trying to register my User ID on the PES 6 PS2.
I keep getting a communication error. I know there have been problems with the servers but i'm not sure this was related,

I remember I had the same problem with PES5 or something similar.

Please please please Is there any way some can register me a new user name as this did the trick last time, please PM me if you can, and make a sad 25 year old very happy!

Cheers

Last edited:
Re: online connection error PLEASE HELP

delete the connection config on your memory card and set it up again that usually works when I have had a comms error..

Hi mate thanks for your help.
Unfortunately this didnt work, Its killing me!!!!

I dont suppose theres a chance that you could set me a username and password up?

Many thanks for your help

Matt

Could somebody do the same for me please, im getting exactly the same problem.

Thanks

come one guys please help. it'll only take two minutes and wont effect you at all. I just wanna get playing online.

surely someone can help

Ive got the same problem. I had a similar problem with Pro evo 5, think its becuase im with Tiscali.

Hi guys!

I don't post here a lot and Im sorry to ask you guys for help on this one but I have the exact same problem and I need help from someone to register a username for me. I would appreciate some help.

My e-mail address is mwellisch@gmail.com.

Thx a lot in advance!

Im sorted now, due to a top guy on the forums. I hope you lot find some help too. I would help if i could!

Catch ya online, (when the servers are eventually working)

user id:MATTBEZZ

Back
Top Bottom