Online connection probs (just last 2 days!)

PeteAUFC

Non-League
12 August 2004
Scotland
Ayr United
Has anyone else been having problems connecting to Pro Evo 5 online over the last couple of days?

I frequently get "Connection to Server Lost" when I'm on the menus before I even get to play a game, or if I do manage to start a game, it usually loses connection and gives my opponent a 3-0 win before I see the "Connection to Server Lost" when it returns to the menu.

It had been working perfectly for me since Pro Evo 5 was released until just a couple of days ago, and I haven't changed my setup in anyway whatsoever.

As well as that, I managed to login to the Tank game that comes with the PS2 Network adaptor (can't remember what it's called!) and play a couple of games of that without any disconnects, lag, etc.

My ISP is Homecall, but they have no idea what is causing the problem. I've also phone Sony's network gaming number and Konami and had no help from any of them.

Surely it's not just me?

Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated, I need my Pro Evo online fix!!!

Cheers,
Pete

you should check for any Spyware/Adware and virus on your pc. I have been playing the past few nights on the English lobby and server 1 and 2 and it's been ok for me.

Good luck

played a few games on different servers last night(lost almost every game) and i did not have any connection issues, I am with BT.

Damo666
Different Gravy

Having similar problems again, although only at certain times of the day. Generally getting the problem in the evenings.

Bloody frustrating!

Has been happening since Monday, I'm wondering if it's something to do with their weekly maintenance, but really not sure...

Back
Top Bottom