Online cutbacks can be stopped

Kaiser

PES Enthusiast
3 July 2003
Borusse
Big teams can be beaten!. Jonestm and i teamed up last night taking delight in tormenting the whores who seek out big teams with mental warfare and then warfare on the park. Firstly Ado den Haag worked a treat against a couple of German guys who went bayern. 2-2 we were all over them

But a special mention to STEVEND4LIFE:lmao: who summed up online play by saying he and a pal would go a small team if we picked first. So we went Scotland where did he run to...................................................Barcalona!

But we have a winning formation every time always space, covering and deadly counter witness the results

image00071hs6.jpg

the possesion
image00072jn3.jpg

CasperGomes is our online team name. As you can see we dominated thanks to the new stratagy;)

lol of couse cut back and be stoped bi defendin but

its still quick and easy way 2 score

i used to get mad at the cut bk but no wi just do it
ppl moan but im doin nothing rong not my fault pes6 is shit

lol of couse cut back and be stoped bi defendin but

its still quick and easy way 2 score

i used to get mad at the cut bk but no wi just do it
ppl moan but im doin nothing rong not my fault pes6 is shit

I have no problem at all with peolple doing cut backs,
It happens in football every single game, a goal is not always scored & it can be defended against.

Being an Arsenal fan I am used to seeing them play passing football that often ends with a cut back (scoring or missing).
I can reel off many a goal that they have scored in matches that are from a "cut back".

In fact it annoys me more when people moan about it, learning to defend it is the answer :)

Going onto playing with big teams sadly I feel is the best way to play PES6 as it is so flawed but it has to be fair a big team verses another big team. I have played with poor teams before & it seems even slower & becomes even more a game of luck as I find that ballooning open goals over the bar in PES6 seems the norm :(

Last edited:
Come on Caspargomes,let me know this winning formation 'cos I play with small teams and I'm pissed off of being cheated by this shite Pes6

I have no problem at all with peolple doing cut backs,
It happens in football every single game, a goal is not always scored & it can be defended against.

Being an Arsenal fan I am used to seeing them play passing football that often ends with a cut back (scoring or missing).
I can reel off many a goal that they have scored in matches that are from a "cut back".

In fact it annoys me more when people moan about it, learning to defend it is the answer :)

Going onto playing with big teams sadly I feel is the best way to play PES6 as it is so flawed but it has to be fair a big team verses another big team. I have played with poor teams before & it seems even slower & becomes even more a game of luck as I find that ballooning open goals over the bar in PES6 seems the norm :(

Yeah but Arsenal do vary their attacks, online a lot of players use the cutback strategy exclusively, and i don't care how good you are at defending when adriano or Ibramhimovic get on the ball its impossible to stop them 100% of the time with their uncanny ability to shrug off tackles and barge through defences. Whoever says learn to defend it must be a big team whore who uses the cutback strategy. I don't play online anymore(42% win rate) because I know 95% of the time i'll be running down the wing after Ronaldinho,adriano or Ibrahimovic only for him to turn, skip through 50 tackles, run down the byline wait for the keeper to come out even though you're not pressing triangle and pass it to the waiting striker, BORING. I'm quite proficient at the game but online the experience is dull to the extreme. All you get is the same play by the same players at Barca,Brazil and Inter and a load of abuse when you're winning. If i wanted to be sworn at by school kids i'd become a teacher, not my idea of fun in the least.

Back
Top Bottom