ONLINE GAMERS!!

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
First of all Ive gotta say that I've only been playing it on the PC for a couple of weeks after getting bored of 6* on the xbox.

There are alot of things I like about the game on the PC what I dislike so far is the quality of the opponents:

I really had to dumb my game down to play online, no matter what team anyone chooses they go for stupid 3 upfront formations so there is no variety of play, no build up, just straight for the killer thru ball to a winger, drive into the box then a simple pass to tap in, I mean of course there are situations that this will happen, but over and over again c'mon dudes you may aswell play fifa, I found this with guys of so called "superstar" level which is joke, they could nt even string 4-5 passes together....

There are of course some decent players at every level who like myself use build up play, go thru the middle, use wing play, counter attack, basically play to the strengths of which ever team they have choosen but so far the majority of people ive played are pretty one dimensional.

anyone else had the same experience??

Yeah it is really annoying what some people will go to just to get a victory. I don't think I'm a good Pro Evo player but I can do better playing a fair game than some of the cheaters online

StuartCulli said:
Yeah it is really annoying what some people will go to just to get a victory. I don't think I'm a good Pro Evo player but I can do better playing a fair game than some of the cheaters online

I wouldnt go as far to say its cheating just people exploiting flaws in the game...

I see your point, but it is possible to defend these situations and makes it easier to counter attack them. The best players can beat any one and any formation.

any suggestions on beating these types of players?

I too amd very frustrated with some of these types of players because when I play them I can tell I have way more skill then them but I still seem to lose sometimes to them.

smurf1020 said:
I see your point, but it is possible to defend these situations and makes it easier to counter attack them. The best players can beat any one and any formation.

yeah its very easy to counter I dont have a problem with that, I got a few decent scalps againts division 1 opponents, my point is that it doesnt make for interesting games when everyone seems to play the same way, its refreshing when someone picks a team and plays in the style of the team they picked, maybe its me and im to big a fan of the realistic way you can play this game...

I will say that after dumbing down to play on the PC I went back to my 6* master league and got hammered lol.

Back
Top Bottom