online help - "high ping"

mursinho

Non-League
4 September 2005
when I play on line i have aproblem in one halft of the, it's often happens in the first half, the player are soo slow and somtimes the become sooooo fast, but in the second half it's perfect.
I think it because of my high ping.so if any body can help me with this problem, or if it's possible to reduce my high ping.

when I play on line i have aproblem in one halft of the, it's often happens in the first half, the player are soo slow and somtimes the become sooooo fast, but in the second half it's perfect.
I think it because of my high ping.so if any body can help me with this problem, or if it's possible to reduce my high ping.

From my experience pal it isnt nothing to do with your ping it the fact that you host one half your opponent hostthe other. So in short if you join a game you will be hosting 2nd half perfect connection no lagg or speed up. If the create the game you will host 1st half, get ready for a slight secong of lagg second half.
And also if you wasnt aware of this get ready for when you are being lagged its the pitts and you will no when you are being lagged belive me. :lmao:

are you only playing people with 2 or 3 bars of ping? (the bars next to their name). only people from around your area of the globe will have a low enough ping to you for a completely lag free game. If you play someone with just 1 bar then the connection between the two of you can be laggy. The possible causes of lag are:

1. distance from your opponent: if you live in the UK and you play against someone in australia, you wont get a good ping, and the half that they host will lag for you and vice versa.

2. slow connection: if you have less than a 1mbit/s connection and 256k upload speed then you might experience lag, as the data cant transfer fast enough.

3. busy connection: if youre on a network and other people are using the internet, even if they are just browsing web pages, it can still have a dramatic effect on your connection. As can things running in the background on your PC, such as MSN messenger.

4. wireless: wireless conenctions are bad for gaming and should be avoided. some people say they work fine, but they often tend to be laggy and disconnect every now and then.

5. Firewalls can slow things down, try turning them off, and forward the ports on your router.

Last edited:
yes def wen u r not hostin

this game will lag untill konami host the game from there servers

10mb broadband here played fifa06 online on ps2 last yr no lag boys even playin usa konami please fix now il we go bk 2 fifa eveything all ready done

btw only got pes6 over fifa bcos it was cheaper

Back
Top Bottom