Online Humiliations

R

Rob92

Hey,
Ever tried playing a top team with much weaker opposition? You should try it, the fun you get out of humiliating these idiots who won't use anyone but Inter, Brazil, Barca, Real etc... is much more fun than you will get out of other matches, you can even piss them off at the end if you win by going "Haha! Lost to Celtic with Chelsea" or something like that, especially if they cutback and/or lag.
Annoy these twats, stress them out, they are scum!

Here is an example of what I did to a Brazil noob today:

I would much rather have a proper fair game but this is the next best thing :)

Anyone else done similar things? Post pics if you have them please :)

Not really little v big team, I felt like having a decent team.
Totally destroyed this guy.

:) :8): :lmao: \\:o/ :D

Mine was similar i wanted to go a small team v small team but this noob ran to barca. I said anyone can win with a big team and proved it it was only halftime aswell

See his RAGE

pes62007032022215171rr7.png

Haha thats class. I pissed off the guy I played by letting Van der Sar score a penalty lol. He got 3 red cards when I went 6-0 up.
I with I could record goals online, fraps doesn't work with Xfire. I scored a great volley against Brazil with Okocha in that 2-1 game.

Well....MAN utd, Barca and Inter are on same level(Inter a litle better), so the win over Real isnt something big.

Mine was similar i wanted to go a small team v small team but this noob ran to barca. I said anyone can win with a big team and proved it it was only halftime aswell

See his RAGE

or u played 20 mins per time or u lagged as hell....its impossible 2 score 9 goals in 5 mins.

Well....MAN utd, Barca and Inter are on same level(Inter a litle better), so the win over Real isnt something big.
Shut up.
Man Utd are weaker than Real Madrid, look at the hex on the team selection screen, Real's is a lot bigger. Also Barca and Inter are FAR better than Man Utd.
And by the way that wasn't affected by lag (I won my half 3-0 and his 5-0 so I scored more when he hosted) and he was rated over 500 so not that bad a player so yes it was a good result.
or u played 20 mins per time or u lagged as hell....its impossible 2 score 9 goals in 5 mins.
No it isn't, just because you couldn't do it that doesn't mean other people couldn't. Although 9-0 must have included a cutback or two, surely?

9-0 was a ten minute game, simple settings, auto attack, attack player increase, 2 cutbacks only because he was trying and failing all the time to do one.

And it is possible maybe your tactics are wrong, belive me no lag, no 20 min game as you say(15min being max anyway) just through the middle using :r2: to dance away from his slides and if you are attacking goal from an angle use:square: +:r2: gives a nice curl shot

aaaaa, maybe u r playin on PC...LOL. Its so easy on PC :D NOOBS!!!
Man UTD is way better than Real. Roney and C. Ronaldo are unstopable and scoring to Van der Saar (in real life he sucks) its just impossible.

and nobody mentioned 5mins:roll:

I see that u dont understand.....it was 9-0 on half time? *hint* YES!
If he played a 10 minut game how long is a half time? *hint* 5 MINS!
well I hope now u understand....
All r talkin about this cutbacks...can somone explain 2 me what it is? It`s not a joke, I really dont know what this is.

See his RAGE

That takes the cake :lmao: Ive done that to a few people on PES 5 on Xbox... Good times...

aaaaa, maybe u r playin on PC...LOL. Its so easy on PC :D NOOBS!!!
Man UTD is way better than Real. Roney and C. Ronaldo are unstopable and scoring to Van der Saar (in real life he sucks) its just impossible.
What and overrated fatty Ronaldo isn't as good as Rooney?
Yes he is.

I do not play a 1 man team with C.Ronaldo, I pass all over so your comment is crap about him and Rooney.

And Robinho/Reyes/Fatty Ronaldo(overrated)/Cassano(overrated) can't dribble like C.Ronaldo?
Almost the same

Van Nistelrooy - tall, powerful, can finish, not that slow, Man Utd have no target men like him in the box at all (All strikers under 185cm), and I like to cross into the box and score headers so I would have been at more of an advantage using Real because cross with Beckham to Van Nistelrooy's head = goal.

And Cassillas isn't as good as Van der Sar?
Yes he is, and Van der Sar doesn't suck in real life.

Defence, Man Utd have the stronger defence, but not by much

A cutback is a pass across the box to leave a tap in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down mate, i didnt offend you so please you do the same with me. That was my opinion and impression....for me Man UTD is better than Real and like I said b4 this is my opinion.

Well, I created a new profile only to play those suckers who everytime picks Brazil, Inter or Barca.....its so funny when I beat them :D

Haha that's quality, sorry for insulting you before. I will edit the post.
He was kind of low rated but still haha owned.

Well, I created a new profile only to play those suckers who everytime picks Brazil, Inter or Barca.....its so funny when I beat them :D

inoticed you hosted 2nd half then scored 4 without reply??? must be a lagger;)

inoticed you hosted 2nd half then scored 4 without reply??? must be a lagger;)

Yea right.....I have about 2000 games behind in PES6 and if u didnt noticed the second half for the guest is more favorable.....well the same thing I could say about you....You were the host and you scored 9 goals in 1st half, I`m wondering how the 2nd goes when you couldnt lag :D

Yea right.....I have about 2000 games behind in PES6 and if u didnt noticed the second half for the guest is more favorable.....well the same thing I could say about you....You were the host and you scored 9 goals in 1st half, I`m wondering how the 2nd goes when you couldnt lag :D

Man o man you bait so easy!!;) regards the host issue with us both we will never know

I'll tell you......it would have been 18!! but he never made 50mins:lmao:

Nice Thread and something that we on www.prosuperleague.co.uk support a lot, there is indeed very little skill in winning with big teams! i played in an online tourney and upset a few big teams, hardly ever play players i dont know now its boring and repetitve very rare that you play someone who plays the game properly its just all running and cutbacks and long shots!

Heres the tourney results though

LOL!!!!! That takes the piss, they got owned :).
I don't think long shots are cheating though.

Ah yeah im not saying long shots are cheating, my point just was that if you playing with barca, chelsea, inter etc its a lot easier to score with long shots and imo i think its too easy. Especially the first time strangely incredibly accurate normally fire in long shots. I just think it a more even field when you both got players who from range will struggle to get in on target. u still can score great long shots but its a lot less frequent and requires a little more skils hence knowing when to take em on. Anyway its up to the person how they play i was just putting my preference across, hence why i only play online in the pro evo community im in, and theres always people to play against anyhow so no need to be forced to play the game in a way i dont like. Glad to see theres some others in here though that like using smaller teams, respect

hence why i only play online in the pro evo community im in, and theres always people to play against anyhow so no need to be forced to play the game in a way i dont like.

Spot on!

The current online mode; that is, playing random strangers, is for brainless people only. And you'll be surprised how many airheads are out there, it's unbelievable!

There should be no need to humiliate one another. Because of these people, others start to see the online mode as a tool to humiliate other players, that's pretty sick imho.

It's funny to humiliate these cheating/boring idiots and see them stress. :).

Rob, is your online name SkyBlueFan? If so, I am ThePaw89, we've played quite a few times.

PS: hi pill ;)

Hi paw, funny how u meet the same people in these forums i had rob on me msn as well from a previous psl campaign lol!

Back
Top Bottom