[Online] Is there any way to play with your patched Version online?

should be able to, you'll need to get the disc id of the original disc using the disc id utility then use windip to patch your patched iso

i'll know more once i get my copy (hopefully tomorrow)

Ferraritim said:
Wouldn't get past DNAS control
You can crack DNAS, but it is illegal and therefore I don't recommend or promote it.

Still I wonder how the game would look like when you play patched vs. non-patched :S

well with the xbox version it unloaded the option file and then loaded the pre-set option file off the disk due to transfer update restrictions, I'm assumming that if you patch the option file on the disk it will just load that instead, but wheather it works in practice is another thing.

fishcake said:
should be able to, you'll need to get the disc id of the original disc using the disc id utility then use windip to patch your patched iso

i'll know more once i get my copy (hopefully tomorrow)

But this Disc ID Utility only works with the old, big Playstation. I got the PS2small. :(

RAISH said:
well with the xbox version it unloaded the option file and then loaded the pre-set option file off the disk due to transfer update restrictions, I'm assumming that if you patch the option file on the disk it will just load that instead, but wheather it works in practice is another thing.

it was possible to edit the pc version with kmochida's editor and use it online, pes4launcher would also let you choose which patch/database you wanted to use online, i've not got the xbox version so i don't know if kmochida's editor worked with it or not

at the moment there's no external editor for we9/pes5 but i've heard there's one in the pipeline, if one does come out then i think we should be able to patch the database and play online, only problem would be playing people with a different database

Back
Top Bottom