online issue

Mav32

Non-League
23 October 2005
Hi,me+my bro got pes6 orgianl copys etc but we cant play on the same team as each other eg/2v2 groups but we can play vs each other 1v1s anyone know what this problem is thanks if u can help.

are you on 2 different PCs? From the same place or different broadband connections?

Do you know how to set up a 2v2 game? I think the default of what team you are on who seclected participate in what order, but you can change this on the next screen?

ye diffrents pcs same connection line/router 1v1 works fine but we cant play in the same team in 2v2s

This sounds too obvious but it's worth a shout...

Don't mean to insult your intelligence but has the player 2 pressed start on his controller?

It can't be that Rossi as he said its on 2 different PCs, not sure why he cant, sounds weird.

It may be to do with the way PES handles traffic - if it is trying to use your IP to send data to then how does it know which of your two computers its talking to?

Then again how would 1v1 work as well... Eeeh I dont know!

Hi,me+my bro got pes6 orgianl copys etc but we cant play on the same team as each other eg/2v2 groups but we can play vs each other 1v1s anyone know what this problem is thanks if u can help.

hi mate wot kind of router u got because as i got the same trouble it could be the router we got so could u please post wot router u got

plus this is the addres i found for konami

Konami UK Office
389 Chiswick High Road
London
W4 4AL
United Kingdom

Phone: +44 (0) 20 8987 5730
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8987 5731

i aint found a email address yet

Back
Top Bottom