Online Key already used

L

Lagrange

Hi together!
I am pretty sure that u read this already a few times, but i could not find a thread about it:

I bought PES 6 on ebay - unfortunatly used (should have asked before). Anyway as expected is the online key already used. The privious owner says that i registered it, but he does not know the pw or the used email-adress anymore. Is there any chance to play the game online - eg. to ask konami to delete the existing account?

thx for ur help
Lagrange

Not as far as i am aware of. Maybe you should have just traded in for it or even just paid for it.

No doubt the Devil will collect his debts

I'm afraid there is no real way around this if you want to play online. I suggest you buy it new and also give the e-bay seller a bit.

Yes - i am already searching for a new and unused version on ebay. But there is probebly one last chance. I found somewhere in the handbook a handwritten note: ****-****

The stars are letters and numbers. Can i do something with that code? It isnt the online pw - i tried this already

Ok lucky me. He just found the pw and send it to me :-). Thx everyone and see u all during the games :-)

I have the same problem, only that I can't get in touch with the seller. I'm broke, so can't buy a new game. Any suggestions?

I have the PC game new but I have no idea how to play it online, all the sites seem to be in french, any hints or directions would be mucho appreciated

Back
Top Bottom