Online name and shame!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfraz

Non-League
29 October 2006
im not sure if i will get flamed for this , however for the second time today i have been so frustrated by the lack of sportmanship online, so much so that i was 3-0 up first half\\:o/ \\:o/ then after the turnaround Djajab :( :( (who is english and who i had been having conversations with all the way through), decides to squeese his bandwidth, and lag me so much so that i cant see a thing. despite me calling him on it twice, he then refused to talk and kept going till i had to pull the plug at 3-2.
could we acrue a list of these bastards so as we dont have to face them ever again.
Also b 4 we started i had noted his bandwith was fine and we had discussed our dislike for Cutbacks, it was even a room entitled "no lag no cutbacks" if you see him please dont play him.
First on list

Djajab :( :( :( :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

anyone who beats me... Which to be honest is most of ya.....
I hate people from other countries playing in the uk room... does my nut...

I hate anyone who...:
intentionally lags
does cutbacks
foreigners who use the english server (scottish can be excused :D lol)
always uses top teams
anyone who edits the database to have a dream team
does any cheating of any sort

They should all die a slow and painful death of a bad disease or be tortured :D, sooner the better.

I would like to name and shame:
Angelo1993-lagger and cutbacker, always uses top teams.
ste...mrchips...-always cutbacks and always uses Brazil, acts like a 3 year old as well.

Theres a few I cannot remember the names of as well

cant have been me m8 i play under the name Ra0ul, i play all teams good and (my beloved one star Rangers)

I hate anyone who...:
intentionally lags
does cutbacks
foreigners who use the english server (scottish can be excused :D lol)
always uses top teams
anyone who edits the database to have a dream team
does any cheating of any sort

They should all die a slow and painful death of a bad disease or be tortured :D, sooner the better.

I would like to name and shame:
Angelo1993-lagger and cutbacker, always uses top teams.
ste...mrchips...-always cutbacks and always uses Brazil, acts like a 3 year old as well.

Theres a few I cannot remember the names of as well
lol i played ste...mrchips and beat him with 5-0 or something. He's the most sucky defender ever and indeed, all he can do is cutback, which means you don't stand a chance against me, because I know how to defend them :lmao:

I beat him 4-0 but his tactics were so lame and he always uses Brazil, he doesn't even cutback properly. lol

I'm sick of all you cutback whingers.
I can score all kinds of goals and whenever i have the chance to cutback and score, i do it.......AND SO DO FUCKING YOU!!!!!

Cutback, cutback, cutback........shut up please.

Kezz i won't blame you for closing this thread.

ps. Parsley1991 uses a dreamteam so watch out for him. Didn't stop me from beating him with Real Madrid though.

I'm sick of all you cutback whingers.
I can score all kinds of goals and whenever i have the chance to cutback and score, i do it.......AND SO DO FUCKING YOU!!!!!

Cutback, cutback, cutback........shut up please.

Kezz i won't blame you for closing this thread.

ps. Parsley1991 uses a dreamteam so watch out for him. Didn't stop me from beating him with Real Madrid though.

there should be a limp wristed smiley for those who cut back, learn to watch/ play the game of football and try and imitate it rather than destroy the beautiful game.@ least your out of the closet, nice one george michael \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ go outside\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ into the toilet\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :D :D :D :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :circle: :circle: :square: :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom