Online Problem

mickyiz29

Non-League
7 August 2003
Liverpool
Hi, Has anyone had an issue whereas you pass the DNAS connection then it goes to a testing connection screen and just hangs on it , i have an original PES5 and a PS2 modded but with the chip disabled :( If anyone can help , i'm pulling my hair out here , all my test connections are fine up until this point right after it passes the DNAS authentication .

You need to open a port on your router to allow the PES5 access to the net (if you use a router).

Easiest way to do it (and what I had to do) go into the network config menu within PES5 and set it upmanually. Assign a static IP to your PS2 etc... The set up the pinhole on your router (www.portforward.com) and set it up so its allowed on the IP address you set the PS2 to.
Its usually the UDP port that needs forwarding, I ended up setting that manually myself (I think its circle on the PES5 network menu) just pick a port (say 5730) and then forward that on your router. :thumbup:

You'll see when it comes up asking you in the Network setup, it'll ask what you want your PS2 to ask for as its static IP. If you're using a router then something along the lines of 192.168.1.x will do, where x can be anything from 1-255.
It depends on the router though, so check out portforward.com for your make and model, they tend to cover a lot of stuff like this. :)

do put the static i.p address in the dns server address or I.P. address , if its i.p. address what do i put as subnet mask and default router ? :(

Back
Top Bottom