Online server + How to setup

hello everybody,
i would like to ask you all for advice about online gaming Shollym patch final version.
Every games, when i click for participate like first player, game after "setting" losts connection.
When i participate like second player, everything is ok. Does anybody know whats wrong?

thanks a lot for advice;)
and thanks for Shollym patch;) great job

When I go to network mode, PES6 solve this problem:
lHAiJ.jpg

What's happened. I configure the hosts file, but same problem.

I cant connect to "Network".... its shows:Unable to find....blah blah blah....
whats the problem?

Hello. I want to ask something. I used to have shollym patch and I was playing online with all teams correct. Now I have another patch, that is the only which include the championship of my country (Greece). I've tried to play with a friend who has the same patch with me, but we can only play with the old players from PES6 teams, but with the correct kits. This "hosts" file supports only Shollym patch? Thanks!

Last edited:
You are using a different roster than your opponent!

What does this mean? That we have different teams? I'm trying to play with someone with the same patch as me but we are not being able to do so because it keeps giving this "roster mismatch error".

bug.jpg

please help me :(
Hey man I got this problem too I did all what you said step by step I added those ip to hosts for 2 lines , then I started network mod which showed my serial then I was to the pesgame.net:8190 I registered a user and a password and I registered succesfully than I started pes 6 with network mod and at the password line I typed as you said : "myusername-mypassword" and I got this error on the photo

Hello everybody, i have installed new shollym patch 2013, everything was ok, online gaming also was ok. But now, dont know what happened but i cant connect to online network (error "Unable to connect server ...)

Does anybody know what could happen? Any changes in hosts file?

is my hosts file correst pls?

127.0.0.1 localhost
91.203.4.126 pes6gate-ec.winning-eleven.net
94.79.54.208 we9stun.winning-eleven.net

I have official PES6 PC with real cd key for online. I want to play 2v2 online with my friend who doesn't have pes6 on pc, can he just use my cd key to connect and play on your server?

BoOob

Hello! Tell me plz.
1) Is PES 6 server works? How many people play online on PES 6 server now?
2) Which patches used here and how many online on every patch??

BoOob

Hello! Tell me plz.
1) Is PES 6 server works? How many people play online on PES 6 server now?
2) Which patches used here and how many online on every patch??

found my pc copy of pes6 and was wondering the same, is there anywhere to play it online ?

registered there and got online but without patches I cant play except with people who have no patches also, where are the patches anyone know ?

I will not play on pesgate server! :RANT:
I was made donate for evo-league!
bBBv32L.jpg

ENGLISH : PES6-Stars is back with new hosts! Just download and update new hosts.
TÜRKÇE : PES6-Stars geri döndü! Eskiden hesabınız varsa önce bi hosts'u indirip, girmeye çalışın. Girmiyorsa kayıt olun.
===========================================
Register - (Buradan Kayıt Ol): http://PES6stars.cf:8190/
Hosts > c:/windows/system32/drviers/etc : http://PES6stars.cf/hosts.zip
===========================================

please always play for fun :) :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom