Open letter to Adam Bhatti

Nice letter Gerd, and your English is just fine.

Its better than my French or Belgian :P

Im 31 and love PES to death, but your right, they get so much wrong... the Gent player who is a AMF but registered as a CB is Horrific!

That was impressive, to be honest. Retweeted it and convinced others to do so as well. Hope it reaches Bhatti!

PS: Would you consider the free EURO2016 Addon an improvement/one of the objectives of this letter/a good step forward?

free EURO 2016 addon is a bad omen imo regarding what they will do to the licence compared to what EA have done to the Euro and WC. i smell it would have been free anyways ...or 8pounds like the WC DLC was, wich was lets face it nothing. i'd rather pay 20pounds for a stand alone well made, accurate game like what EA delivers. maybe with different gameplay, forshadowing what 2017 could be

Last edited:
I think the management of an EURO game is very different to the one of a WC game. See, EA did the exact same thing with EURO2012, releasing it as a FIFA 12 Addon, and charging 20 pounds for it IIRC. In here, Konami are giving it away. Besides, there is also the possibility that the DLC might come with some tweaks in the gameplay, as they do with every new datapack (sadly)

great letter!

IMO they know all that already, and i know they want to do a better job, the problem is there is not enough man power behind the pes franchise, they need to triplicate the pes developer team do address all those issues, and right now i don't think konami is going to invest in pes anymore, the f2p news are bad news for any game, i hope i´m wrong for sake of pes and fifa players, but i think pes will end in 2 or 3 years :(

PES to survive need to be more scripted :D
More momentum, stronger Bayern.
To be honest game it's already not bad, just idiotic decisions kill this series.
Too high overall (like Roben, Bayern) Player emotion, momentum,etc etc right now this game it's comedy :)
Now I'm sure more player (f2p) more lag...

** Slow and deliberate hand clapping **

Bravo Gerd, Fantastic letter and even if it ultimately ends up changing nothing in the long run, you have my total and utter respect for taking the time and effort to address a whole communities problems and issues and condense them into a very fair, honest and well written letter.

PES to survive need to be more scripted :D
More momentum, stronger Bayern.
To be honest game it's already not bad, just idiotic decisions kill this series.
Too high overall (like Roben, Bayern) Player emotion, momentum,etc etc right now this game it's comedy :)
Now I'm sure more player (f2p) more lag...
i dont think alaba and boateng having 89 rating in the game is actually weak bayern, i remember how messi turned boateng and he fell to the floor and still they give him 89 defense, and only give jordi alba only 85 rating, this is a disgrace.

i dont think alaba and boateng having 89 rating in the game is actually weak bayern, i remember how messi turned boateng and he fell to the floor and still they give him 89 defense, and only give jordi alba only 85 rating, this is a disgrace.

This thread and my letter weren't supposed to be like this.
This is an example of how one shouldn't give feedback.

I know the poster doesn't mean no harm and he has right to his opinion, but this way there will never be change...

Feedback like this give Konami an excuse to change nothing and to ignore customer feesback.

This thread and my letter weren't supposed to be like this.
This is an example of how one shouldn't give feedback.

I know the poster doesn't mean no harm and he has right to his opinion, but this way there will never be change...

Feedback like this give Konami an excuse to change nothing and to ignore customer feesback.
dont tell me what should feedback be because its total disgrace to give boateng and alaba 89 rating and alves and alba only 85

dont tell me what should feedback be because its total disgrace to give boateng and alaba 89 rating and alves and alba only 85

Take Your negativity out of this thread and find a suitable thread to whinge in.
Gerd has explained things very clearly without You semi trolling him.

keep on topic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom