Option file and 360 owners it works!

T

topdraw10

Guest
Hi all ive read on various sites and one message on here that people have succesfully used the Datel Xsata to transfer the option files onto a Xbox 360 for winning eleven and PES5

At last i cant wait for mine to arrive now :applause:
 
D

djdoc

Guest
Theres another thread on this and we discussed that this should work and when I got chance to get an XSata I would test it.

DJ
 

themaestro

League 2
16 December 2005
Ok, I have an XBOX and found out that PES6 won't be out for it.
And I was going to patch it.
If I get an XBOX 360 I can't patch it right or wrong?
I was really wanting to patch to get the nike balls and nice boots and everything like that.
What can I do? Thanks. I'm in the US.
 
T

topdraw10

Guest
Just to confirm my Xsata arrived today and I have successfully put a Option file on the hard drive and it works just fine

Im well happy thanks Datel for the cool gadget :applause:
 
D

djdoc

Guest
themaestro said:
Ok, I have an XBOX and found out that PES6 won't be out for it.
And I was going to patch it.
If I get an XBOX 360 I can't patch it right or wrong?
I was really wanting to patch to get the nike balls and nice boots and everything like that.
What can I do? Thanks. I'm in the US.
FYI PES6 will be out for both Xbox and Xbox 360.....

DJ
 

JayD

Premiership
27 April 2002
Arsenal
djdoc360 said:
FYI PES6 will be out for both Xbox and Xbox 360.....

DJ
I don't actually think it's coming to the original xbox this time.
 
D

djdoc

Guest
Why? not everyone owns a 360 so why would they just abandon PES6 for Xbox?

You do seem to be right, I havent seen it advertised anywhere for Original Xbox, only for PS2, Xbox 360, PC and DS.

DJ
 

JayM

International
17 April 2004
North Yorkshire
Celtic
I think Microsoft might have told Konami there is no point in making an Xbox version, maybe they think it would hurt sales of the 360 version.
 
Last edited:
D

djdoc

Guest
The adverse affect of that is people might then decide to buy a PS3...

DJ
 

Zola!

Non-League
19 January 2006
djdoc360 said:
The adverse affect of that is people might then decide to buy a PS3...

DJ
No, more likely is that they buy a 360 what's exactly what Microsoft wants =P
 

stuwolf

Non-League
15 August 2005
topdraw10 said:
Just to confirm my Xsata arrived today and I have successfully put a Option file on the hard drive and it works just fine

Im well happy thanks Datel for the cool gadget :applause:

Could you please give me an idiots guide how to do this I have option file on my maxdrive.I have connected my Xsata to my 360 and have followed instructions and watched the video for last 2 hours but still have no option file on my 360.Please help me.
Many Thanks
 
Top Bottom