Option file on ps2

K3nny-boy

Non-League
27 September 2005
I have read and read in this forum, but i can't find the answers to my problem:

can you get the option files that are avaliable at this site on a ps2 which is not chipped or done anything with? if you can how?

and do the option files change names on team and player names, or what do it really do?

You can download any option file and transfer them to your memory card using either a Max Drive or an X-Port. Use the link in my signature to buy a Max Drive. These option files contain everything that can be edited using the ingame edit mode. Max Drive works on any and all PS2s and for all PS2 games. You do not need a chipped/modded PS2 to use a Max Drive, it plugs into the USB port in the front of the PS2.

(not sure about slim ps2s).

Zygalski said:
These option files contain everything that can be edited using the ingame edit mode.

I'm not so familiar with pes, so I really don't know what that means :(

but does it mean that the fake teams and player names are changed to the real names?

You can go to Edit Mode inside of the PES game and change the names yourself. But

You cannot edit the team names for teams that are licenced, all non-licenced teams can be edited. All player names can be corrected.

how can i change winning eleven into english??
i have a patch but i dunno how to apply it

Lo2sH said:
how can i change winning eleven into english??
i have a patch but i dunno how to apply it

First port of call, the Search function.

After that, if you cant find what you need, try looking in the Winning Eleven Download/ Upload section, as this is neither that section, or even the Winning Eleven section. ;)

Try and keep posts to the relevant forum. :)

if i had a saved game of pes on the memory card and then loaded the new option with the max-drive, would my old saves be lost?

Yep, only one option file for a single game of PES/WE goes on a single memory card. So you can have only one option file for PES5 but also one for WE9, PES4, PES3 etc alongside it. It will ask you if you want to overwrite your existing file - good idea to back up your own file onto your pc before trying someone else's, just in case.

Back
Top Bottom