Option file with datel's xsata and xbox 360

im guessing this would be worth it especially for the pes6 option file that people will create. i will prob get it (or if there any other cheaper device to do it in october) when pes6 comes out.

i dont need one for pes5,

how quickly do you guys reckon a 360 OF will be out for 360? it would prob take a while.

I'd guess a week or so depending on people's dedication to getting one released or if a group could combine to work on it, it should take a couple of days max.

Please guys, if anyone is using the Xsata kit, tell us! I know that pictures taken with the cam are stored on HD, so if you could read and edit these files it would be just worth it to buy the Xsata kit.

I heard that to take over option files isn't possible with de Xbox 360. Please tell me that's not true. Can anyone give me the right answer??

if u use xploder (usb cable that your 360 memory card slots into) and the xploder software you can transfer individual parts of the options file. I have uploaded the whole PES2008 option file to my PC and it comes in a single folder which u then open and you can see each kit save and my edit save seperate from my options save. I have infact uploaded one of my kits to someone else on this forum. :)

IMPORTANT!!!! on the subject of swapping option files gets your console banned, i have just gone into my xbox 360 dashboard and found that EVEN on there my kit saves and edits are shown seperate from my option file!!! So I reckon we could all quite easily download files from each other, we don't need each others options files anymore... just the PES2008 EDIT file and the PES 2008 UNIFORM files !!!! have a look for your self :)I will try transfering kits to my son's xbox account later and see if it works okay.

IT WORKED!!!!! First off i tried just sending a couple of kits to his memory card to mix with his photos and edits he had already, this did not work. So i wiped all his kits and edit files out of his folder and just left his option file in there. I then transfered my edit file and all my photos to his 360 memory card, turned the xbox off, removed my harddrive and left his memory card in, signed in as him, started the PES game, went to settings/load, then went to the edit section and selected load. I checked all the names and kit changes and they were all updated, checked for the kit photos and they were there in the SCAN section...... just had to pop them on the right shirts and VOILA!!!!!

delete your edit and uniform files, leave your option file. find someone who has alot of time on his hands :)and is good at editing, who has got the 9 photo slots filled and done all the transfers and name changes.... and copy his edit file and uniforms files, leave the options file. this can be done in person or uploaded/downloaded over the net if they have the xploder cable and cd and you have the xploder cable and cd. DAH DAH!!! (if anything goes wrong don't blame me this is still in the teething stage, i have one success and one failiure so far)

I have 2 problems, one of which i fixed- problem 1. you go to load edited data screen and it says "there is no edited data to load" The FIX- go back to the dashboard select memory/pes2008 and the files will have 'unknown profile'... just click each file in turn and select 'move' and then select the destination as the same harddrive you are using anyway, the files then become signed with your profile and are loadable :)
PROBLEM 2. I transfer 4 photos each time and yet only 2 of them are showing in the scan section????? anyone got a fix for this? i am guessing u need to have made you need to have created the same amount of photos with that gamer profile previously so that it shows on your options file, so maybe the answer is create 9 quick trash photos yourself and then download the 9 good ones and wipe yours... gotta try this yet though :)

I have 2 problems, one of which i fixed- problem 1. you go to load edited data screen and it says "there is no edited data to load" The FIX- go back to the dashboard select memory/pes2008 and the files will have 'unknown profile'... just click each file in turn and select 'move' and then select the destination as the same harddrive you are using anyway, the files then become signed with your profile and are loadable :)
PROBLEM 2. I transfer 4 photos each time and yet only 2 of them are showing in the scan section????? anyone got a fix for this? i am guessing u need to have made you need to have created the same amount of photos with that gamer profile previously so that it shows on your options file, so maybe the answer is create 9 quick trash photos yourself and then download the 9 good ones and wipe yours... gotta try this yet though :)

Surely that should be 8 quick photos ? There are 9 slots but you can't use the last one, you just get an error message saying "can't import any more images".

Nice work so far though !

go back to the dashboard select memory/pes2008 and the files will have 'unknown profile'... just click each file in turn and select 'move' and then select the destination as the same harddrive you are using anyway, the files then become signed with your profile and are loadable :)

Why does this not work with the option file? And what is stored in the option file anyway as you can exchange edited data without it? But great to hear we can do something!

u don't need the option file, only the edit file and uniform files. the option file justncontains all your gamertag achievements so these are untransferable for 'security reasons' and your controller settings etc. But who cares since we don't need that part anyway :)

gjsmsmith - Hero
Glad that someone is kind enough to go to all that hassle and share it with everyone - top bloke.

Just wondering has anyone knocked together any facial fixes for the 360 i.e the old school

face
type 1
brows 2 etc etc?

Cheers

Has anyone already a full and finished "Game" for Xbox360?!
With all "repaired" Jerseys and Names and Faces or whatever!?
So I can download it and try it out on my xbox460 for Example?!? :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom