Option file with datel's xsata and xbox 360

Everybody is talking about this memory card transfer cabel, but will this work with Xsata too? Cuz here in Germany the prize differenz for mem-card+cable and Xsata is not that much and with Xsata you can exchange Files bigger than 64MB (like movies, mp3s and so on).

Can anyone please confirm which is the best and easiest transfer kit for an X-Box 360 with the hard drive but WITHOUT a memory card? I don't really want to pay like £30 for an XSATA when I'm barely going to use it and I can't buy one that needs a memory card to use because I don't have one (and buying one of those would also be useless and just as costly as the XSATA)

Which is the cheapest transfer kit that would work between 360 Hard Drive and PC without a memory card please?

Can anyone please confirm which is the best and easiest transfer kit for an X-Box 360 with the hard drive but WITHOUT a memory card? I don't really want to pay like £30 for an XSATA when I'm barely going to use it and I can't buy one that needs a memory card to use because I don't have one (and buying one of those would also be useless and just as costly as the XSATA)

Which is the cheapest transfer kit that would work between 360 Hard Drive and PC without a memory card please?

I used the x360+xecuter connectivity kitv2 with success.

Back
Top Bottom