Option Files

I have some of that stuff, just wondered, i dont expect it on Friday or owt, just planning what my first venture will be on the PES6, might have to be a World Cup i think....

Cant be starting a league with West London Blue now can I.

here is a tip...just use watsons latest PES5 OF to update the logo's and names of the clubs in PES6....too bad you cant transfer sponsors too and kit manufacturers too :S

Rkid005uk said:
Hi

Just wonderin how soon the first Option File for updates on PES 6 on PS2 will be out?
Probably be out on the release date of PES6.

option files can be for stadium names, league and team names, logos etc not just transfers.

As posted elsewhere in this forum - PESFan have this morning released their first version of their Option File.

Go to the download section in here and it is in there.

Note: It does NOT contain English kits, team names etc (due to legal reasons)

borofan1986 said:
PESFan have this morning released their first version of their Option File.

Note: It does NOT contain English kits, team names etc (due to legal reasons)

A little birdie tells me that this forum will release the proper kits and the like. That should give this place a few more hits, I'd say!

i have the french version and it doesnt work all the OFs.. why is that happening? does anybody knows?

lonige said:
you already need a option file? Aren't all transfers done?

Not all transfers are done.

Sebo and Papac arent at Rangers and Namouchi, Bernard, Andrews Malcolm still are.

There will probably be more at other clubs also

Dont be daft, i aint touchin the club teams until theyve got proper kits. Smple as, just aint cricket mate. and dont call me a fuckin waster you pleb!

nickla said:
i have the french version and it doesnt work all the OFs.. why is that happening? does anybody knows?
It's because they've done a seperate version for each country. Have you noticed that when you load PES6 it doesn't ask for the language?

Back
Top Bottom