• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Ordering PC verision of PES5

P

PeterOSPP

I'm located in Canada. Where can one order it online and get it shipped to Canada??

play.com doesn't ship to Canada.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

D

DiablosX29

um what is your major game store out there? look at their website and order off there, thats the best i can do, sorry

Bebeto 94

For the good of the game
9 November 2002
Liskeard, Cornwall
If push comes to a shove i`ll order you a copy and send it to you . If you have paypal and are on ebay then i`ll put it on there as a "buy it now item" and its then all above board and legal . My ebay feedback is 100% over 191 items . Let me know , Steve

bebo

Looking for a Manager
25 July 2005
Arsenal Thread
The Arsenal FC
Bebeto 94 said:
If push comes to a shove i`ll order you a copy and send it to you . If you have paypal and are on ebay then i`ll put it on there as a "buy it now item" and its then all above board and legal . My ebay feedback is 100% over 191 items . Let me know , Steve

Don`t mean to but in,I`m from USA,I got my copy pes4 when I visit HIGHBURY
i won`t make the trip til December...can that also apply to me if push come to shove..all the people I`ve met at HIGHBURY, I loss there info during/3 hurricanes.

cregser

La Liga
8 March 2004
Dublin
They don't really sell the game do they:

Features:
# New licensed clubs from the major european leagues
# New trademark player moves, such as Ronaldinho\'s \'FlipFlap\'
# New Formations
# New Memorial Match Mode - keeps a running tally of multiplayer stats so you can
# Variable, real time weather conditions - including snow!
# Vastly improved master league system
# Updated player statistics
# Overall refined control for more realistic gameplay

Ah well, at least we know it r0X0rs.

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
cregser said:
They don't really sell the game do they:

Features:
# New licensed clubs from the major european leagues
# New trademark player moves, such as Ronaldinho\'s \'FlipFlap\'
# New Formations
# New Memorial Match Mode - keeps a running tally of multiplayer stats so you can
# Variable, real time weather conditions - including snow!
# Vastly improved master league system
# Updated player statistics
# Overall refined control for more realistic gameplay

Ah well, at least we know it r0X0rs.
:lol: They sure know their stuff.

P

PeterOSPP

Bebeto 94 said:
Thank you Very much! That would be awesome.

Please PM the details.

Thanks.

B

bones1971

I would like to know if they, cd WOW, apparently only have the DVD Rom version. I can only use CD-Rom.:(

BK_83

World Class
7 June 2003
singapore
vastly improved master league? whats the improvement?

bones: its time to get urself a dvd rom, its dirt cheap

Last edited:

Negatrev

Premiership
19 September 2003
BK_83 said:

Only real difference is the training is more useful. More like a simple Footie Man schedule for off-season. Also playing signing is more involved. Although I don't like having to offer money to club and contract to player in one go.

This is from WE9 so I assume neither will have changed.

B

bones1971

BK_83 said:

LOL! Actually you may be right, I am getting a new "rig" in december but cannot wait that long before play PES 5.. But still, is there a CD-Rom version at that site?

Top Bottom