• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Ordering PC verision of PES5

P

PeterOSPP

I'm located in Canada. Where can one order it online and get it shipped to Canada??

play.com doesn't ship to Canada.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

D

DiablosX29

um what is your major game store out there? look at their website and order off there, thats the best i can do, sorry

Bebeto 94

For the good of the game
9 November 2002
Liskeard, Cornwall
If push comes to a shove i`ll order you a copy and send it to you . If you have paypal and are on ebay then i`ll put it on there as a "buy it now item" and its then all above board and legal . My ebay feedback is 100% over 191 items . Let me know , Steve

bebo

Looking for a Manager
25 July 2005
Arsenal Thread
The Arsenal FC
Bebeto 94 said:
If push comes to a shove i`ll order you a copy and send it to you . If you have paypal and are on ebay then i`ll put it on there as a "buy it now item" and its then all above board and legal . My ebay feedback is 100% over 191 items . Let me know , Steve

Don`t mean to but in,I`m from USA,I got my copy pes4 when I visit HIGHBURY
i won`t make the trip til December...can that also apply to me if push come to shove..all the people I`ve met at HIGHBURY, I loss there info during/3 hurricanes.

cregser

La Liga
8 March 2004
Dublin
They don't really sell the game do they:

Features:
# New licensed clubs from the major european leagues
# New trademark player moves, such as Ronaldinho\'s \'FlipFlap\'
# New Formations
# New Memorial Match Mode - keeps a running tally of multiplayer stats so you can
# Variable, real time weather conditions - including snow!
# Vastly improved master league system
# Updated player statistics
# Overall refined control for more realistic gameplay

Ah well, at least we know it r0X0rs.

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
cregser said:
They don't really sell the game do they:

Features:
# New licensed clubs from the major european leagues
# New trademark player moves, such as Ronaldinho\'s \'FlipFlap\'
# New Formations
# New Memorial Match Mode - keeps a running tally of multiplayer stats so you can
# Variable, real time weather conditions - including snow!
# Vastly improved master league system
# Updated player statistics
# Overall refined control for more realistic gameplay

Ah well, at least we know it r0X0rs.
:lol: They sure know their stuff.

P

PeterOSPP

Bebeto 94 said:

Thank you Very much! That would be awesome.

Please PM the details.

Thanks.

B

bones1971

I would like to know if they, cd WOW, apparently only have the DVD Rom version. I can only use CD-Rom.:(

BK_83

World Class
7 June 2003
singapore
vastly improved master league? whats the improvement?

bones: its time to get urself a dvd rom, its dirt cheap

Last edited:

Negatrev

Premiership
19 September 2003
BK_83 said:

Only real difference is the training is more useful. More like a simple Footie Man schedule for off-season. Also playing signing is more involved. Although I don't like having to offer money to club and contract to player in one go.

This is from WE9 so I assume neither will have changed.

B

bones1971

BK_83 said:

LOL! Actually you may be right, I am getting a new "rig" in december but cannot wait that long before play PES 5.. But still, is there a CD-Rom version at that site?

Top Bottom