Ordering PC verision of PES5

P

PeterOSPP

I'm located in Canada. Where can one order it online and get it shipped to Canada??

play.com doesn't ship to Canada.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

um what is your major game store out there? look at their website and order off there, thats the best i can do, sorry

If push comes to a shove i`ll order you a copy and send it to you . If you have paypal and are on ebay then i`ll put it on there as a "buy it now item" and its then all above board and legal . My ebay feedback is 100% over 191 items . Let me know , Steve

Bebeto 94 said:
If push comes to a shove i`ll order you a copy and send it to you . If you have paypal and are on ebay then i`ll put it on there as a "buy it now item" and its then all above board and legal . My ebay feedback is 100% over 191 items . Let me know , Steve

Don`t mean to but in,I`m from USA,I got my copy pes4 when I visit HIGHBURY
i won`t make the trip til December...can that also apply to me if push come to shove..all the people I`ve met at HIGHBURY, I loss there info during/3 hurricanes.

They don't really sell the game do they:

Features:
# New licensed clubs from the major european leagues
# New trademark player moves, such as Ronaldinho\'s \'FlipFlap\'
# New Formations
# New Memorial Match Mode - keeps a running tally of multiplayer stats so you can
# Variable, real time weather conditions - including snow!
# Vastly improved master league system
# Updated player statistics
# Overall refined control for more realistic gameplay

Ah well, at least we know it r0X0rs.

cregser said:
They don't really sell the game do they:

Features:
# New licensed clubs from the major european leagues
# New trademark player moves, such as Ronaldinho\'s \'FlipFlap\'
# New Formations
# New Memorial Match Mode - keeps a running tally of multiplayer stats so you can
# Variable, real time weather conditions - including snow!
# Vastly improved master league system
# Updated player statistics
# Overall refined control for more realistic gameplay

Ah well, at least we know it r0X0rs.
:lol: They sure know their stuff.

Bebeto 94 said:

Thank you Very much! That would be awesome.

Please PM the details.

Thanks.

I would like to know if they, cd WOW, apparently only have the DVD Rom version. I can only use CD-Rom.:(

vastly improved master league? whats the improvement?

bones: its time to get urself a dvd rom, its dirt cheap

Last edited:
BK_83 said:

Only real difference is the training is more useful. More like a simple Footie Man schedule for off-season. Also playing signing is more involved. Although I don't like having to offer money to club and contract to player in one go.

This is from WE9 so I assume neither will have changed.

BK_83 said:

LOL! Actually you may be right, I am getting a new "rig" in december but cannot wait that long before play PES 5.. But still, is there a CD-Rom version at that site?

Back
Top Bottom