Swap Magic £17
Total £88
But still, it'll be worth it!

criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WTH, I aint paying that much for NO game

Disqo said:
criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WTH, I aint paying that much for NO game

I read that you can get it from Games Dojo for about £60...if i'd have known that a few days ago, I wouldn't have bothered ordering.

KingCeri said:
I read that you can get it from Games Dojo for about £60...if i'd have known that a few days ago, I wouldn't have bothered ordering.

Whats game dojo mate?

Quick question and a pretty stupid one i order winning eleven on sunday from play aisa with the most expensive delivery and it said it would be shiped on the following tuesday so does that mean the game will come on tuesday or what?thanks

UPS normally takes two days to Europe from Hong Kong so if it was shipped Tuesday you should get it Thursday.

Just to let you guys know, i had mine shipped standard delivery from Play-asia last tuesday and have received it today. Hopefully some of you who are still waiting should get it very soon as well.

Mine was shipped with standard delivery last tuesday too. So I guess I will have my copy of WE9 in like 1-3 days. I can only hope :)

Mart said:
UPS normally takes two days to Europe from Hong Kong so if it was shipped Tuesday you should get it Thursday.
Yeah. I got my stuff in about 3 days. But then the delivery came with some dude who asked me to pay him an import tax. Those f***ers

My mate got it and said there is no english commentary in this game like previous winning elevens i've bought.
Is this true or does anyone know if there will be a patch coming with commentary and all the rest of it.?
Haven't seen it yet...should be good.

Noaxx said:
Yes, finally I have recieved my WE9 today~from Lik-Sang! (7days )

Where do you live?

Still havent got mine(8 days since WE shipped from lik-sang) :(

spygyper said:
My mate got it and said there is no english commentary in this game like previous winning elevens i've bought.
Is this true or does anyone know if there will be a patch coming with commentary and all the rest of it.?
Haven't seen it yet...should be good.

THe only english commentary in WE games is for the international/liveware evolution versions. There has never been english commentary for the regular WE versions, ie. WE7,WE8,WE9. As for an english patch, I don't know if there will be one.

Toscani said:
Where do you live?

Still havent got mine(8 days since WE shipped from lik-sang) :(

I live in the Netherlands, (Groningen, near Amsterdam) ;)

@RuneEdge, how many did you paid the man for the import tax?

Back
Top Bottom