Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Probably not

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 40 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thank you, good to know.

i am on holiday when the game gets released so i can't take care of it, that's what i wanted to know.

those lik sang guys aren't replying to my mails lol...what would you take, liksang or playasia?

i really think about canceling my order @ liksang, even if i never had problems with them...i just need to know that the game is paid and will be sent out :roll:

I got WE7 and WE8 both from Play-Asia. Best store. They shipped WE8 exactly on the release day and WE7 3 days before.

So all u guys buying it have a Modded PS2, that can play jap games??

Also, u wont be able to play it online so why spend over $50 for it when u could get it for like $10!!!

Yep, we all do and we'd rather play the latest version than wait months for the same game in European with less features and crap online play ;)

Tim7 said:
Yep, we all do and we'd rather play the latest version than wait months for the same game in European with less features and crap online play ;)
In my opinion all WE9/PES5 online play will be crap and what's this about less features? PES4 had everything that WE8 did.

I dont know what WE8lE does have that PES4 doesnt, but PES4 doesnt have ability to use manual selection of players, master league team, play home/away.

how much does the DMS4 cost to buy and is it easy to install yourself, and will this work with WE9 and other titles??

If you use none solder it is easy but better to have an "expert". Youll be able to play all titles, and as well you can load stuff from your memory card. I have the DMS3 and load hd loader from my memory card. Worked with WE8 original /backup with patches also worked/ same for WE8LE : )

Guys, im not sure if I should buy WE9 or PES5........ I only want to buy 1 this year..... PES will most likely not have all those asian teams which i prefer that way......plus WE9 might have all the relegated teams from last year....which konami always does on the first release of the chapter....

I could always patch the game up, BUT by the time there is a good 100% patch out I think PES5 will be out.... with more updated teams, rosters, etc........and in enlgish.......

BUT im thinking since the Jap version is NTSC that the game will run smoother on my ps2 than a PES5 converted to 60hz......

With PES4 on Xbox, having a Pal Xbox, you could play online. The best is if you have friends in the US to play as the servers find players for you and then you connect to each other. Thats what I think. I think you will have to pay for WE9 Ps2 to Konami like for WE8LE. For the Pes4 you had to have xbox live.

martinja said:
I dont know what WE8lE does have that PES4 doesnt, but PES4 doesnt have ability to use manual selection of players, master league team, play home/away.
I was referring to WE8 and PES4. The LE version came out later on so obviously that was an updated game. And the points you have made are all available in PES4.

I was referring to WE8 and PES4. The LE version came out later on so obviously that was an updated game. And the points you have made are all available in PES4.

You cant have manual selection in PES4 online, it goes semi-auto. And that is why I stated that I dont know what we8le has that PES4 doesnt (because we8le is newer it will have things pes4 doesnt). And you cant have one half as away, 2nd half as home. You cant play with your master league online.

Ok slightly worried lol , my ps2 is chipped , not 100 % sure what chip it has but i seen on a different thread guys talking bout which chip would work or something to that effect , does this mean i may not be able to play winning eleven 9 on my chipped ps2 ??

ok please help me out , my post about my ps2 being chipped will this play winning eleven 9 or only a particular chip ?

Back
Top Bottom