• Probably

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Probably not

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 40 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really want to, but this language barrier is gonna be a huge problem. I CANNOT patch things, i dont have time, equipment, brains, etc... It would be a waste if i could not even read my players names in a exhibition match. Is there any way other than patching to change language to english?

Probably not... I just don't have enough money to buy everything I'd need, should've saved some instead of wasting it all on DVDs...

I see no reason not to pre-order it if you have the funds. It's not like there's gonna be any other choice this summer..

FreeShyne2009 said:
I really want to, but this language barrier is gonna be a huge problem. I CANNOT patch things, i dont have time, equipment, brains, etc... It would be a waste if i could not even read my players names in a exhibition match. Is there any way other than patching to change language to english?
You can get player names in English using an updated option file but for the ingame text to change you have to patch it. Patching is easier than you may think. I'll PM you some links tomorrow.

Definitely ordering soon. Always have ordered previous WE editions in the past, I don't see a reason not to do it this time around.

I ordered the game over two months ago now... :D

And I have paid for it recently on Play Asia

Zygalski said:
You can get player names in English using an updated option file but for the ingame text to change you have to patch it. Patching is easier than you may think. I'll PM you some links tomorrow.

Thanks a lot man

Thinking about pre-ordering - the language barrier will be a problem for the different menus etc. I've only just got Liveware Evolution so may stick it out til Oct - will read some reviews nearer Aug 04 & see how diffrent the new one is.

ordered it :)

however a bit annoying they cant add the language changer seeing as they probably will after xmas when they find another reason to re release it.

Buy it? :lmao: ...
... :| OK seriously.

I only ever buy the PES games. I own all the PS2 versions. I dont really like buying stuff online and the PES versions are always more up to date compared to WE anyway. If you're gonna buy a copy, get the PES version. And why bother buying WE9 when you can...ummmm...you know...uhhh...do that thing...uhhhh... ;)

willonly buy it after people have stated how lag is
PES5 for the xbox is a yes

im gonna get pes5 on xbox anyway and play it on the 360 till there is a console specific pes for that... can't wait for WE9 tho.

RuneEdge said:
Buy it? :lmao: ...
... :| OK seriously.

I only ever buy the PES games. I own all the PS2 versions. I dont really like buying stuff online and the PES versions are always more up to date compared to WE anyway. If you're gonna buy a copy, get the PES version. And why bother buying WE9 when you can...ummmm...you know...uhhh...do that thing...uhhhh... ;)

That's some wise thinking here. Thankfully, some don't think the same. If we all thought like that, there wouldn't be any games at all.

Got my winning eleven 9 on pre order will also pre order pro evo 5

btw guys, any idea about that "direct debit" payment on liksang.com, when are they going to book the money from my bank account?when the game is in stock?

they haven't replied yet, sent them 2 mails allready... :roll:

OPM said:
btw guys, any idea about that "direct debit" payment on liksang.com, when are they going to book the money from my bank account?when the game is in stock?

they haven't replied yet, sent them 2 mails allready... :roll:
For me they debited my debit card just as they started packing the game for shipping. \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom