• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Organising a League

Muncey

Non-League
22 April 2006
Am i allowed to organise a league on here, this will involve giving a link to my forum.

This could be classed as advertising and although it is advertising i am not doing it totally for me.

I want to give the member of evo-web to join in a pes6 league.

If not thats ok, if i can thanks.

NOTE: do not ask me about the league, i will give details about it when i make the topic on it.

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
I dont see why you cant, unless its illegal and extremely shifty. PM me a link and let me look into it and I will let you know

Muncey

Non-League
22 April 2006
Its not out yet but im going to set it up on my forum once pes 6 is out and people have had time to get it and get used to it ect.

Its nothing illegal, simply a table and match dates. You play your match against another person on the forum at certain dates and the league goes like that.

Only thing i was concerned about was giving the link. Is that ok then yes?

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Someone who asks about putting links up before just doing it anyway... I like this guy! :thumbup:

Top Bottom