Original Faces

W

Weltmeister 90

Hi guys,
i don't understand why everybody's creating faces with the editor or whatever. The original faces are already included but most of the kicker's don't have their correct one. So you just have to select "Edit Player / Appearance / Head, switch Face to Preset and choose the specific face at "type".
Here are some examples of the correct Playerfaces from the german nationalteam:
- Ballack: 35
- Kahn: 33
- Klose: 41
- Frings: 60
and so on...
I think this is the easiest way to create real looking players. If you know a Homepage, where somebody already posted such a list of correct player faces, please post it here.
Thank you and greetings from germany!

L.G.

Not every player has faces ingame.

There's hundreds, maybe thousands of players in the game...there are only a few hundred faces.

Of course, but you also do not create a face for all of those players. Who wants the real face of Mr.Nobody from "1.FC Idontknow"? The famous ones are nearly all included. So why should I create a face, which the Konami Team already created for me? :)

Weltmeister 90 said:
Of course, but you also do not create a face for all of those players. Who wants the real face of Mr.Nobody from "1.FC Idontknow"? The famous ones are nearly all included. So why should I create a face, which the Konami Team already created for me? :)

the konami faces arent always the best lookin!!

It's still good to know who's faces have been done 'cause one could use them until someone does a better face or if Konami's face is good enough at least I'd be happy to use it.

Back
Top Bottom