Out Of Line BUG!!!!

M

Massacre_1907

im sure this has been discussed before but this has been an issue since we8 i believe and i just seen this in PES6 as well!!! are they ever going fix this or they will continue to improve the gay "offside" system which the linesman get perfect all the time.

image to the BUG:
outoflinebr1.jpg

i acually consider the line referee more gentle than in winning eleven liveware evo (last version). To me off sides are now called within a better error margin (reaistic).

The thing you consider a bug in pes6 has happenned to my goalkeeper, he dives to the ball when it is already out and then the refere calls a corner. :( sad, ain't it?

This does get very annoying I agree. And sometimes the ball is clearly in and the game gives it out.

the ball has to cross the whole line, learn the rules of footy before shouting glitch.

tell what moron linesman ref would let that go , its not like quarter of the ball is out , thats out of play and he kept dribbling like that unlike in real life the player would just try to keep it in the play

You may say that in real life probably it would called out but in fact the ball is playable, according to football rules. Konami inserted the correct rule to make it realistic, it lacks 'realism' because refs don't have this eye precision on real life...but it's better than the ref saying it's out and you see in the replay that your goal was wrongly dissalowed...right?

You may say that in real life probably it would called out but in fact the ball is playable, according to football rules. Konami inserted the correct rule to make it realistic, it lacks 'realism' because refs don't have this eye precision on real life...but it's better than the ref saying it's out and you see in the replay that your goal was wrongly dissalowed...right?

right its all about the realism like some of the offside decision are really an inch difference everytime where it should happen %90 correct and %10 wrong decisions . they made the game look real where its offside and u still can score and celebrate and then it was offside.. But this is just unreal where the player dribbles the ball out of bounce for over half the field... Why does konami need to play by the book %100 where even the real ref's dont...its more like you can see its out but the book says all the ball needs to be out of line where ref cant measure an inch difference so its out.

As stated, the rules say all of the ball has to be over the line to be out

As for what idiot linesman wouldn't call it out
a) They're not all idiots. Some of them are just merely blind. Are we discriminating?
b) I've seen many a winger who've stopped it a whisker short of going out and the officials go with the flow

The above picture shows some of the ball is clearly still touching the chalk, so stop moaning and be happy the game is realistic

:)

As stated, the rules say all of the ball has to be over the line to be out

As for what idiot linesman wouldn't call it out
a) They're not all idiots. Some of them are just merely blind. Are we discriminating?
b) I've seen many a winger who've stopped it a whisker short of going out and the officials go with the flow

The above picture shows some of the ball is clearly still touching the chalk, so stop moaning and be happy the game is realistic

:)
Yes, I agree with you! That are just the rules of football. Sometimes, some line referees would call that out, but they are just humans and no machines. ;) :)

Yes, I agree with you! That are just the rules of football. Sometimes, some line referees would call that out, but they are just humans and no machines. ;) :)

and if you want the game to be more realistic at least call %50 of those kinds of shit out of line and rest should stay like perfect by the book calls. We all know ref makes mistakes and not always play the book so why should WE make it like machines

im sure this has been discussed before but this has been an issue since we8 i believe and i just seen this in PES6 as well!!! are they ever going fix this or they will continue to improve the gay "offside" system which the linesman get perfect all the time.

image to the BUG:
outoflinebr1.jpg

No offence but this argument is not valid, that ball is clearly in play,end of.

The ball has to be over the line to be deemed as "out of play"

Same as the goal. Ball must be over the line to count as a goal.

Surely every football fan must know this, am i missing something maybe?

outoffuckinglinebo5.jpg

:applause:

oh wait maybe the fuckin the shadow is still near line :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom