OXM Zorg from Official XBOX magazine messaged me today:

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

El Diego

Me:
Hi mate, could you tell me if PES6 is any good as you must have reviewed it for November's edition?

Reply from OXM Zorg:

Basically it is just PES5, maybe a tad faster.

Send him the same question if you don't believe me guys. :(

csaunders said:
well he obviously hasnt played it, it is much slower then Pes5 and there are a pleothra of other changes to the gameplay

Why would a journalist lie? I hope he's wrong mate, I really do. I couldn't stomach another year of PES5, a great game but I need more now.

Slower? you wish. Why cant anyone understand that playing the game for an hour and making an opinion is f*ing retarded. Keep crying all you want, pes6 better than pes5 in everyway.Until then, keep waisting your time reading pointless and biased opinions. And yes, that goes for me too for replying to pointless statements. Good day all *goes back to pes6/we10*

lionel_messias said:
That is one of the funniest things I've ever read on the web!:applause:
:lmao:

(I see Twoodster thought the same)

What I meant was, why would a journalist who loves the X360 and loves PES say that?

El Diego said:
What I meant was, why would a journalist who loves the X360 and loves PES say that?

Nobody knows. The big question is, though: Is it really worth a thread? I mean, who gives? We've got plenty of impressions around here stating different things. Just make up your own mind once you get the game.

AgentSmithMatrix said:
LOL. That comment was in-depth. We better take his word for it then.

HAH! He certainly went into detail. :lmao:

:lol: yeah with him explaining the speed of the game/players hairspeed, compairing it to PES5 (in-depth btw), employing the use of basically before his sentence, and managing to do it in just 9 brilliant ground breaking words!!:shock: :shock:, this guy should be a non-lying supercarlofragilistespialidocious journalical legend, dont u think? :mrgreen:

El Diego said:
Why would a journalist lie? I hope he's wrong mate, I really do. I couldn't stomach another year of PES5, a great game but I need more now.

Why just because he was a journalist would it make his opinion gospel. Ive had a nasty curry from an Indian before, just because its their job does not mean they are always right or good at it.

csaunders said:
well he obviously hasnt played it, it is much slower then Pes5 and there are a pleothra of other changes to the gameplay
I think he might have been talking about the PS2 version cuz then that would make sense. And he probably assumed the X360 version is the same.

jay666 said:
I may get this mag for that review.

It's out on Thursday, day before release. I'm not going to decide whether to get the game on ONE REVIEW's merits (also we need to remember that OXM gave (Not at all)Perfect Dark 9/10 which is a joke.

Don't shoot the messenger guys! I want this game to be AWESOME as much as you all do but sometimes you have to be realistic. I've only seen lots negative feedback which worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom