P.S.3 version of Winning Eleven

nazzo

League 1
1 August 2003
Kuwait
We all know that P.E.S 6 (pal) is Xbox360 Exclusive. But they never mentioned that Winning Eleven (ntsc-j) is going to be only for the Xbox360. So there will still be a chance PlayStation3 owners to get WinningEleven earlier than October 2007. (Most likely sometime between late December/early February.)

Last edited:
Winning Eleven isn't affected by this. Oh, and there also isn't a deal between Microsoft and Konami. You might wanna check our front page for news ;)

Spin or no Spin, Deal or no Deal it still means no PES on PS3 until October next year and without PS3 being region free or 'chipped', Winning Eleven will mean nothing to UK and US PS3 owners because you wont be able to play it. So thats me getting a 360.

I was hoping like others that maybe one would come out Feb/March just as a stop gap.

With how expensive the PS3 is gonna be i'm gonna get a 360 and have PES6 for a year and wait for a PS3 price drop.

Last edited:
My retailer told me the playstation 3 will be region free. So we won't need to chip it anymore.

Cheers.

That is sweet. So when does Japan get its PS3 PES/WE ? arn't they suppose to be joining the PES / WE series ? So does it still mean 12 months ?

Cheers

johnny_on said:
...without PS3 being region free or 'chipped', Winning Eleven will mean nothing to UK and US PS3 owners because you wont be able to play it.

i thought Sony said the PS3 was going to be region free

Winning Eleven is alwasy a step ahead of pes. For example I had we 10 since April. And P.S.3 is region free which means if ur local retailer doesnt sell winning eleven there is always playasia.

Kezz said:
Winning Eleven isn't affected by this. Oh, and there also isn't a deal between Microsoft and Konami. You might wanna check our front page for news ;)

Really? Then why the big fuss in the Xbox forum about how they are the only ones to play the next gen pes for year?

I think its because there will be a good chance that pes7 wont be released till oct 07 and we11 will likely be back to the normal schedule of aug07. Really hope there is some news regarding pes/we for ps3 as i am seriously considering getting the 360 and pes6 just to tie me over for a year.

tiktiktiktik said:
I think its because there will be a good chance that pes7 wont be released till oct 07 and we11 will likely be back to the normal schedule of aug07. Really hope there is some news regarding pes/we for ps3 as i am seriously considering getting the 360 and pes6 just to tie me over for a year.

True but i recomend you wait for the ps3. The Joypad is perfect for winning eleven. I know some will tell me youll get used to the xbox; however, the reason I bought P.S.2 was because of Winning Eleven 6 F.E.

I had a game cube before buying the ps2 but the Joypad for gamecube was making it hard for me to enjoy winning eleven.

Seabass said that winning eleven is going to be released for ps3 however, he didnt say which one. There is still a chance that Konami can make Winning Eleven 10 on ps3.

And even if we have to wait 1 year for a ps3 version we can still enjoy pes6 on the ps2 since its the same version

tiktiktiktik said:

i feel the same way

aah well.... off to get a 360 then i suppose. sony bolloxed up royally here! 360 is cheaper anyhow and the only game i really ever play is pro evo. the prob with the WE hoping for ps3 is that it will be in japanese, you´ll have to wait till after pes7 for the english version anyways.. before you even mention "editing" no one knows if can succesfully mod next gen games yet... so 360 it is! sony will lose heaps of customers over this ....

Well i dont know about losing a lot of customers, we are a minority here that will buy a console for one game. Ill still be getting a ps3, but just a year later then planned when pes7 is released. After the konami announcement that pes6 nextgen is only exclusive for 2006 im hoping a jan/feb release of pes6 ps3. Im hoping that they will release some info for ps3 before the pes360 release.

nazzo said:
And even if we have to wait 1 year for a ps3 version we can still enjoy pes6 on the ps2 since its the same version

Yeah but ive been playing we10 since it came out, really dont feel like playing the same game for 16-18months.

Back
Top Bottom