PSG Thread

S

Serial Thrilla

All PSG related discussion HERE!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
What is going on at this club!?

Segregation of supporters, one being murdered, Nantes refusing to hold a silence for said supporter, struggling in Ligue 1, bottom of their UEFA Cup group, Dhorasoo in limbo, questions over Kalou's position...

This is a club truly in crisis!

Yep, they are in trouble. Have they still got the Pauleta boy up front?

Couldn't believe Dhorasoo doing a Tyson and biting off one of his team-mates ears. :shock:

FD

I fancied PSG pre-season to actually have a go at Ligue 1 this season but results haven't been going their way yet again. They have such a talented group of players too. Can a French football supporter explain to me where PSG keep going wrong please? :)

I fancied PSG pre-season to actually have a go at Ligue 1 this season but results haven't been going their way yet again. They have such a talented group of players too. Can a French football supporter explain to me where PSG keep going wrong please? :)

Yeah i really dont know what's wrong with PSG,this season they are poor at home but away they are the second best team in France(behind Bordeaux)i think it is a problem with the tactic ,i mean away they play 433 like that they can play counter attack but at home this tactic doesn't suit them at all and they can afford to wait for counter attack

Yeah i really dont know what's wrong with PSG,this season they are poor at home but away they are the second best team in France(behind Bordeaux)i think it is a problem with the tactic ,i mean away they play 433 like that they can play counter attack but at home this tactic doesn't suit them at all and they can afford to wait for counter attack

Thanks for the response. :)

Back
Top Bottom