PATCH OR CHEAT?

J

jshaw22

because the guy i was playing had gallas rosicky and baptista or was he just cheating?

no what he meant was there was a guy playing wth updated players for arsenal. The answer is that there aint an official patch or anythin but u can get "pathces" to allow you to have updated squads in online mode in pro evo 5. i use it also - i have ballack and sheva in my chelsea team!

It is cheating. Damn noobs. If it aint a officiall patch then just leave it or go and play Fifa for the correct line ups.

How is it cheating? What advantage do you gain by having updated squads? Some squads are better, some are worse. People who consider it cheating need to think more about their game than what team the other player puts out.

If he use a patch like superpatch than you need the same patch to play against him, 'cause there are new stats for the players. if he has the original database from konami and just made some transfers then it's a cheat, 'cause he can play with this database agsinst the user with the original one from konami.

with an editor it's possible to make a dream team with 4 maradona,3 pélé... but if you touch the stats the online game will not boot just after the jerseys selections screen.

zeus78 said:
If he use a patch like superpatch than you need the same patch to play against him, 'cause there are new stats for the players. if he has the original database from konami and just made some transfers then it's a cheat, 'cause he can play with this database agsinst the user with the original one from konami.

let me say it again

Originally Posted by tera
Don't matter about updated squads, Matters how good you are at the damn game. Blah

Back
Top Bottom