Patched game online

mattster12 said:
Well yes then this is your fault lol. If you knew they play in white, which you say everyone does, why the hell did you choose it?

it could be a problem though, i know it sounds funny but when i read his post i had to go and check my game to see what colour psg's away kit was, i've patched that many kits over the last few years i haven't got a clue, and while i know the colours of english clubs and major european teams i couldn't tell you what colour both of troyes kits are (i've patched their kits and still can't remember)

the main problem with pes5 is there's no 2d kits for unlicensed team, they can be edited in the editor but online play uses the default kits which are stored in param_dat and at the moment it's possible to edit the 2d kits with waterloo's tool but impossible to import one of the necesary files back into param_dat without the game crashing after the 50/60 htz selection screen

any of the unlicensed teams that's changed it's kits (especially away kit) could cause this problem, for instance liverpools away kit is now white with black shorts, the default 2d kit is yellow with black shorts, i know this and can avoid it easily enough but problems arise if the guy your playing picks a team that uses a lot of red and white

anybody tried playing monaco v liverpool (with monaco in their home kit) in my patch? it doesn't matter which kit you choose for liverpool it will clash with monaco's and make things difficult at times, online liverpool's 2d away kit will show as yellow, in game it will be white and clash with monaco's 50/50 red/white kit, it's playable but makes things very dificult

rooney6ea.jpg

RAISH wich patch you used? I dream about real names,kits,billboard and sound on stadium :) in ONLINE mode :)

Only Nesta v4?

Or all patches??:
Nest4 MixPatch v1
Maximos_REAL_WE9_Chants_Patch
100% All Kits For PES5
Kits Fix
Fix Nest4 1.0
????????

Neox said:
Only Nesta v4?

Or all patches??:
Nest4 MixPatch v1
100% All Kits For PES5
Kits Fix
Fix Nest4 1.0
????????

all patches will work so use whatever you want, if you want real team/player names in game then you must patch the database as well

Sounds like people should be more careful with which kits they choose online as there may be a few instances of clashes after all. Let's hope the 2d kits viewing problem can be fixed. At the end of the day, it's the people playing a patched version that should make extra effort to make sure there is no kit clash as they are the ones who are potentially "causing" it.

Real player names sounds great. With kits is nice too.
Just hope that people don't use this option to cheat online.

Last edited:
Zygalski said:
Real player names sounds great. With kits is nice too.
Just hope that people don't use this option to cheat online.

i think the server checks for cheating, a mate edited all stats on one team to 99, now he could choose them ok and edit his formation & tactics etc but as soon as he tried to start the game he got disconnectd and returned to the lobby, if he used any other team it was ok

Well thats good to hear, I was worried about that. If it had been allowed it would of ruined online a bit.

As for the kit clashes, I can understand the situation. But it's all about using your head and if you do it I think it is no problem. I mean the guy on the last page said he actually new the kits would clash but he still picked them lol. So I think it can be avoided, but hopefully the 2d kit problem can be resolved to make things even easier.

fishcake said:
if you want real team/player names in game then you must patch the database as well

Patch database?
:( I think i can't handle this :shock:

been playing online for a couple of hours with a patched database with all transfers done for the english clubs, i mainly played as liverpool (baros and diao had been transfered from the default squad) and it didn't seem to cause any problems, i also played someone who used liverpool and he had the default players

so there seems to be no problem playing with an edited database, be interesting to play as villa against someone with default liverpool and have 2 baros' on the pitch

mattster12 said:
Cool man, any luck with the 2d kits yet ?

no, the problem is the zlib compression of one of the files in param_dat, current tools can't import one of the files back in after editing

it might be possible to migrate the data from we9 but i've not tried it yet, i'll have a mess about with it once i've done all the transfers and shit in the database

Neox said:
Only Nesta v4?

Or all patches??:
Nest4 MixPatch v1
100% All Kits For PES5
Kits Fix
Fix Nest4 1.0
????????

When usking DkZ do not apply the SLES file, uncheck it, thats what I did coz that file is from the beta version.

fishcake said:
i think the server checks for cheating, a mate edited all stats on one team to 99, now he could choose them ok and edit his formation & tactics etc but as soon as he tried to start the game he got disconnectd and returned to the lobby, if he used any other team it was ok

Yep fishcake,I can vouch for that.
Think it is ok if you just change team names.
But if you,lets say,changed ronaldinho to max(99),this would be enough to get punted before you get on to the formation screen.
Also,if you change players nationalities etc,that would screw up the club team and the national teams(the ones you re-registered).

RAISH said:
When usking DkZ do not apply the SLES file, uncheck it, thats what I did coz that file is from the beta version.

Yep,make sure it is the retail sles,or it will not work,full stop.

Raish,on a sidenote,noticed you online the other night.
Noticed your "favourite" team is rangers,lol.
Funny,especially as derek riordan is your favourite player.
Sorry,but you can't pull the wool over a jambo's eyes,lol
Do you post on hibs.net mate,just wondering,because I do,occasionally.
Real pity hibs and hearts aren't there,maybe next year bud.

well, I'm a hibby but obviously cant pick them coz there not in pes5 yet but by the looks of things we being both hibs and hearts could be in it next year.

Yeah don't apply SLES file from patches you download use original and i have played with patched version successfully. I also patched DNAS and one more thing i used my friend original game to get DNAS and he can play online same time as me.

hi, where could i find a patched database with only player names changed so that i could play online with real names without being kicked out ?

ronaldo9_r9 said:
Yeah don't apply SLES file from patches you download use original and i have played with patched version successfully. I also patched DNAS and one more thing i used my friend original game to get DNAS and he can play online same time as me.

i have already done all the things, but don´t know how to patch the DNAS.
i use the SLED file from my original but when i try to connect to the network (after booting with swap magic) it hangs up....can somebody help me?

thx-n-advance!

Giesuz said:
i have already done all the things, but don´t know how to patch the DNAS.
i use the SLED file from my original but when i try to connect to the network (after booting with swap magic) it hangs up....can somebody help me?

thx-n-advance!

Sorry, but you won't find help regarding DNAS issues here since DNAS patching is not legal and thus against our board rules.

ok i have problem, i have original game and messiah 2 chip, forget patching, the ORIGINAL game won't go online with chip enabled, anyone help me?

tandeh said:
ok i have problem, i have original game and messiah 2 chip, forget patching, the ORIGINAL game won't go online with chip enabled, anyone help me?

The DNAS recognizes your Messiah chip when trying to go online so you have to disable it, if you can't do that you probably won't be able to play online.

Back
Top Bottom