Patched game online

stuartyd

Premiership
11 October 2004
Im sorry if this has been asked before, but i have bought the original game and made a patched copy using fishcakes work. is it possible to go online and play using this copy or do i have to load up my original copy with default strips ets before i can go online?

no the ps2 will load whatever strips are in its database (on disk), so option files dont come into it. again if u want play with updated rosters same applies.

For example, i have patched my copy with NESTA V4 with WE9 chants and all is okay, whilst your opponent does'nt see the changes to the strips you do.

Last edited:
you can actually i have, you also need to patch the DNAS check. Granted I have done it with my own code from my original pressed disk.

Whilst it will identify a mod chip at the dnas screen, swap magic goes undetected

Last edited:
yes it's possible for the kits just checked that it's default unlicensed !! and patch your own dnas check !
enjoy

Please keep discussion about how to patch the DNAS out of this thread or we're forced to lock it. Patching the DNAS is not legal and thus against our board rules. Thanks!

here is my question, i can get online from accross the pond, but i cannot get on with a patched game.... I know raish says it can be done.. could you be a bit more descriptive as to how you did it? I busted the iso, patched with nest4 patch, fix and extras,, then regenerated the iso, patched the dnas and then tried to get on, but i get an error screen at the verifying dnas.. any help, please!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds as those something went wrong

i suggest that you make an copy of the dvd-r that you got online.

I also used the nesta patch to get online, but when i opened the main patch using DkZ i did'nt apply the following items as detailed in the picture. Remember the SLES file was used with the beta version, so try that but I'm not sure that is your problem.

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7536/patch4dx.png

Last edited:
OMGGGGG thats awsome shitttt........RAISH can i use the FISHCAKE kits patch? .......can u pls tell we in what order and how u pacthed everyting

Damn.....anyone here tested DJ pelle kits....can it work online??? .....or only the kits that are of the NESTA patch?? .....and btw RAISH....so u c al the new balls added and boots that r on ur pes5 disc?

lumlum said:
Will it detect a mod chip even if I use an original copy?

Yes. It does on mine anyway. I have to disable the chip by switching on the PS2 a certain way so I can play online.

I'm in the process of doing naughty things to get my patched version working online. :)

Kits ahoy!

i have ps2,network adapter,messiah chip,pes5 iso with latest fishcake patch kits,balls,boots,chants,new pitch texture of the online stadium,DNAS patched.Works awsome... u wil see al real kits of ur aponant and of ur self....but the person on the other side will c normal standard kits because that person doest uses kits patch and stuff ofcourse.....i recomment everyone to play with kits :) its 10x more fun

foxtrot said:
Yes. It does on mine anyway. I have to disable the chip by switching on the PS2 a certain way so I can play online.

I'm in the process of doing naughty things to get my patched version working online. :)

Kits ahoy!

Junka said:
i have ps2,network adapter,messiah chip,pes5 iso with latest fishcake patch kits,balls,boots,chants,new pitch texture of the online stadium,DNAS patched.Works awsome... u wil see al real kits of ur aponant and of ur self....but the person on the other side will c normal standard kits because that person doest uses kits patch and stuff ofcourse.....i recomment everyone to play with kits :) its 10x more fun

How do you boot the game if you're disabling your modchip beforehand? Are you also using swap magic?

From what I can tell its only going to work with swap magic, although I would have thought that if you have patched the dnas file it would'nt have detected it. But it looks as though your only patching the disk id and not the other things dnas looks for.

Yes I can also confirm it works :mrgreen: Just make sure you don't import the sles file from any of the patches you use. Here are some better quality screens ;)

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image007.jpg

and I know...I know I lost :lol:

Last edited:
mattster12 said:
Yes I can also confirm it works :mrgreen: Just make sure you don't import the sles file from any of the patches you use.

whats the chances of a step by step guide mattster, im sure everyone would i appreciate it, i know i would

Well it's alot simplier than I thought it'd be :)

Just start with a fresh iso of the pes5 retail version. Then apply any patches you want like normal. But make sure not to import any of the sles files from any patches as most were made with the beta version and it won't work with the beta sles.

Now after you'll more than likely need to rebuild your iso. So just use nero burning rom to make a iso image instead of burning to disk.

Now you will need to patch the the dnas onto the disc, but as kezz has already said it's illegal so we can't talk about it. So just search on google and you will find the answers.

Once this is done just boot the game with swap magic and voila a patched pes5 online ;)

Can one of you guys please post a link to one of the patches that works with online play???????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried fishcake's nest4, and pantyc's and cannot get any of them to work online..... please just direct us to what patch to download to get it to work, much appreciated.

mattster12 said:
Well it's alot simplier than I thought it'd be :)

Just start with a fresh iso of the pes5 retail version. Then apply any patches you want like normal. But make sure not to import any of the sles files from any patches as most were made with the beta version and it won't work with the beta sles.

Now after you'll more than likely need to rebuild your iso. So just use nero burning rom to make a iso image instead of burning to disk.

Now you will need to patch the the dnas onto the disc, but as kezz has already said it's illegal so we can't talk about it. So just search on google and you will find the answers.

Once this is done just boot the game with swap magic and voila a patched pes5 online ;)

my ps2 is chipped mate, i dont have swap magic, is that a problem?

Back
Top Bottom