patches

B

bally2006

what i dont understand why people make patches and put them on then u have 2 do loads of stuff. Why dont they jst do there patch put it on the own option file and post that on it would be easyer.

Because option files can only alter the game stats, use the traditional kit templates Konami supplies you with, and can't actually edit any data that isn't accessible via Edit Mode.

With a patch, you can change many things that Konami made, they would replace Man U's kit with a brand new made kit, so that it looks identical to Man U's real life kit.

You can download just an option file where it edits the kits to the best possible way you can in Edit Mode, but Patches can edit the game a lot more in-depth.

Anyway, why the hell are you complaining? The patch is already made, all you have to do is a few simple steps, if you're too lazy to do that, you don't deserve the patch anyway.

I can't get the patching to work if someone can pm me a tutorial that would be great tanks in advance.

The_Opn said:
I can't get the patching to work if someone can pm me a tutorial that would be great tanks in advance.

Yes someoe tell me to i dont have a clue :( :D

how do i do these patches i found a really good 1 and i cant download it its really annyoing

im not 2 lazy iv tryed and i cant do it so dont call me lazy

The patches are really good. Everything worked on my PSP.​

Hi there, I have PS2 and have been looking for a Kit Update Patch. Anyone point me in right direction please?

as daft as this may sound, what is patching?? how does it work?? i was told that you cannot edit licensed teams, yet someone has done it for the ps2 version where they have changed kit for teams like arsenal and chelsea etc???

Back
Top Bottom