Pausing the game

Its unfair though, especially when im playing with friends, say i got an advantage, then suddenly their cell phone rings and they pause the game, when we're back i lose my advantage!

Sulph said:
Its unfair though, especially when im playing with friends, say i got an advantage, then suddenly their cell phone rings and they pause the game, when we're back i lose my advantage!

Oh, yeah, and how many times does a cellphone statistically ring while having an advantage situation in Winning Eleven?

Seriously, you must be kidding :shock:

I think he means when u foul the player but the referee gives the advantage to the other player and lets them play on.
When this happens you see that icon in the corner of the screen

Thats a stupid bug, and hope it doesnt get exploited too much

Big deal though, for my WE band, when a phone rings, we wait till the ball goes out before picking up if at all, tough luck for calling at the wrong time.

What a whine over nothing. If your "friend" needs to answer the phone so urgently then you should play on and score. Or he should kick the ball off the pitch before answering.

Keep phones off during play!

Hahah apparently they dont take it as seriously as you guys do.
Anyway i was just pointing out a bug.

Will be great fun when playing online because no-one would ever take advantage of such a bug then.

So, no need to fix this one, Konami, right?

Ike said:
You can't pause the game online instantly.

True, otherwise other players would just pause the game when you are about to shoot. I think pausing is only possible at the start of dead-ball situations like goalkicks, free-kicks and maybe throw-ins.

Actually I reckon it may come in handy.

Sometimes the ball ends up in no man's land after an advantage, and even if your player will get to the ball first it's so far away that by the time you approach the ball the ref calls play back!

I hated that in the last game, but now I can just double-tap 'Start', watch the advantage disappear and take as long as I like to get the ball.

Magic.

Back
Top Bottom