Payer Voices!

gonesurfin

Non-League
29 August 2006
HA HA!
Scored 4 goals with Rooney, he went over to a microphone on the byline, picked it up and shouted YEEEHHHHHH! Was a bit of a generic voice, but still how awesome is that!

Played with Barça and at half time ROnaldinho is near the ball.... as everyones walking off the pitch he flicks the ball up and juggles it. Really liked it, another small touch they added

dannyemerson said:
Played with Barça and at half time ROnaldinho is near the ball.... as everyones walking off the pitch he flicks the ball up and juggles it. Really liked it, another small touch they added

Yep, happened to me twice. Once at full time with Cristiano Ronaldo, and once at half time with him aswell. Quality little addition.

dannyemerson said:
That is already in WE10

The voice sounds like a drugged up Jack Black, like "yeahhh" but not as loud or dramatic. Doesn't really suit any of the players I've seen it used for, so far! :eh:

In my opinion... ;)

I just seen Benni Mccarthy do it when he scored winner in last min against Chelsea won 2 - 1 on hardest difficulty, this game is not perticualary difficult only had the game 2 days and won Konami cup twice

gonesurfin said:
HA HA!
Scored 4 goals with Rooney, he went over to a microphone on the byline, picked it up and shouted YEEEHHHHHH! Was a bit of a generic voice, but still how awesome is that!
OMG that would fuckig crack me up

ive had this happen to me as well, cant remember who it was who scored but they went and picked the mic and screamed "yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh"

nice little added feature.

Back
Top Bottom