[PC] Company of Heroes

ClassicD

Galáctico
11 November 2001
Glasgow
Celtic
Out this Friday (the 29th). For those who don't know anything about the game, it's an RTS set in WW2. Yes I know WW2 has been done to death, but when that setting is actually backed up with a great game it is still a lot of fun.

As it was released two weeks ago across the pond, I've been playing some and it is a lot of fun. It looks beautiful, the environments are almost completely destructable and it plays superbly. Nothing quite like seeing your engineers furiously try to erect some tank-traps at the end of a bridge, while across the water in the distance you can see a German MG42-team making a dash for the building which overlooks the entire area. Will my guys get the traps done before the MG42 is set up inside and undoubtedly tears them to shreds? :mrgreen:

It does need a decent rig to play (min spec on RAM for example, is 512mb), but according to a friend who is only at that min spec, it runs fine.

Fantastic game, hopefully some of you guys will pick it up this week and we can get some multiplayer going. Review on Eurogamer for some more gushing praise. :D ;)

anyone else got this game?

i am a noob, but still wouldn't mind having a few multiplayer games online.

I'm up for giving it a shot, I've played one online game in total and lost it :). Dunno how good the connection would be given our locations tho, I'm on XFire as ClassicD if you want to try.

ok mate, i will add u.

if the connection is awful, fear not as i will be back in the uk in dec.

Back
Top Bottom