[PC] FIFA 14 Classic patch

I already did a week or so ago, but he didn't answer. Life hasn't been easy for him as he was impacted by the flooding in northern Italy. So I didn't insist.

he was not even online at that time. he took a break from editing. now he's back and i think he didn't see your message.

So I'm on the 4.0 + 4.1 FIX and the new Stadiums on this. And I know it sounds weird to do so - but I for instance play a 1997 Barcelona vs a 1997 Paris SG, now instead of playing at either Home Stadiums - I play on some other stadium. Result? The stadium loads but there is literally no turf. All the players are on this black shadow darkness but there is no grass?

Is this supposed to be how it is or is it a bug and how can I fix it? It's very annoying

Edit: Nevermind, I had accidentally thrown the Stadium folders into Game Folder instead of the data/sceneassets

Last edited:
I am giving another go to FIFA14, which I find quite enjoyable with default rosters etc. I have installed this patch and I feel like the gameplay is quite poor in comparison. Every player is running like headless chicken and I feel no much player individuality with the controller in my hands. I gave a quick look at the player stats and sorry to sound like a spoiled child, but they are really badly maid. Most of the time over the top for all the physical stats. Stamina has been levelled to a minimum of 90 for every player.
The graphical side of the game and the research around the rosters is a fantastic job, but probably the most important part of the patch, the player likeness with the controller in the hands is not there. What is the point of playing with teams from different era, if you can't really feel any differences between the players?
My Personal opinion, at least when you play against the AI , is that on a Player Level yeah there is very little to no difference - but that's a developers thing so EAs fault. But , different teams play differently against you is something I have noticed. Just my personal opinion

Back
Top Bottom