[PC] FIFA 14 Classic patch

MadbaLL

Interista per sempre!
11 February 2008
Curva Nord
Inter Milan
Last edited:
it's fabolous, so many retro club teams and national teams from all decades, with real kits, faces, formations... true dream for all retro lovers!

i play fifa 14 version, since my pc can't handle 16. it plays and looks amazing!
Any difference between fifa 14 and 16 version?

Sadly my fifa 14 account is lost I guess.

Truly Amazing!

sadly my pc is weak for that kind of games, but it would be great to play This Fifa.

I play every day the fantastic classic patches from PES6.

My question is, why Konami or EA Sports dont make onde Classic Game with club Teams and National Sides, like that example that we are talking now.

At the past we had a PC game called Viva that brings world cup classic from 58 till 98 world cup national teams, the qualification rounds and the final World Cup Tournaments.

Nothing so brilliant like this that @MadbaLL show us, but still likes a good classical project.

I think with would be an amazing experience for all classic fans, be able to rewrite the football history.

Thanks to all

Sorry I feel so dumb but where is the download link for the classic patch for Fifa 16? I only saw download links of the patch for fifa 14.

it's fabolous, so many retro club teams and national teams from all decades, with real kits, faces, formations... true dream for all retro lovers!

i play fifa 14 version, since my pc can't handle 16. it plays and looks amazing!

You should get better PC as FIFA 16 is from different planet (compared to 14). :)

You don't necessarily need a high end pc to run fifa 16 to be honest. That game runs on potato current gen pc hardware. So if you're tight on budget, you don't have to worry about it.

I bought FIFA 14 because I just wanted to play the incredible World Cup 2014 patch but after FIFA 16 the game is just... well... mediocre.

Trust me my friend, FIFA 16 (with Ciais AI) is THE game. ;)

new version (v2.0) officialy released!

https://fifaclassicpatch.altervista.org/classic-patch-14-v-2-0/

439865984354436.png

Last edited:
I've been really enjoying this patch over the last couple of weeks, The labour that's gone into painstakingly recreating the teams, kits and faces from across the eras jaw dropping. It truly is an encyclopaedia of Football.

There's many classic patches for PES 6 but it's also refreshing to play on a slightly more contemporary engine that's still gentle on modest machines. I think the cartoony art style of FIFA 14 also compliments this patch quite well as there's less pressure on the harder to recreate legends faces to look as photo realistic with harder source material.

None the less, Here's a sim between Real Madrid & Barcelona with some great moments from a game that still holds up really well and even a great goal in there too!

Well it's Christmas so why not another El Clásico, Courtesy of the incredible FIFA Classic patch!

It´s really amazing this job. Hope we can count with this guys for keeping this football piece of art more years. In my opinion has been the best thing that 2020 bring, beside all pes6 classic stuff around here

It´s really amazing this job. Hope we can count with this guys for keeping this football piece of art more years. In my opinion has been the best thing that 2020 bring, beside all pes6 classic stuff around here

couldn't agree more.

I've been really enjoying this patch over the last couple of weeks, The labour that's gone into painstakingly recreating the teams, kits and faces from across the eras jaw dropping. It truly is an encyclopaedia of Football.

There's many classic patches for PES 6 but it's also refreshing to play on a slightly more contemporary engine that's still gentle on modest machines. I think the cartoony art style of FIFA 14 also compliments this patch quite well as there's less pressure on the harder to recreate legends faces to look as photo realistic with harder source material.

None the less, Here's a sim between Real Madrid & Barcelona with some great moments from a game that still holds up really well and even a great goal in there too!

Well it's Christmas so why not another El Clásico, Courtesy of the incredible FIFA Classic patch!

like i wrote already on soccergaming forum, my only and biggest regret is they didn't make this outstanding patch for fifa 12 or 13.

i would like to know which camera settings you've been using here? it looks excellent!

like i wrote already on soccergaming forum, my only and biggest regret is they didn't make this outstanding patch for fifa 12 or 13.

i would like to know which camera settings you've been using here? it looks excellent!
Yeah i saw your post, To be fair I haven't played 12 or 13 for a while so I might have to track them down too, Much to the chagrin of my HDD but if you're here then i'm sure you know the feeling haha

I'm using a modded cl.ini that unlocks the camera sliders so you can manipulate them more I got it from @Matt10 gameplay thread for 14.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/kx7d122i163ora2/cl(2).ini

Yeah i saw your post, To be fair I haven't played 12 or 13 for a while so I might have to track them down too, Much to the chagrin of my HDD but if you're here then i'm sure you know the feeling haha

I'm using a modded cl.ini that unlocks the camera sliders so you can manipulate them more I got it from @Matt10 gameplay thread for 14.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/kx7d122i163ora2/cl(2).ini

thanks for the feedback ;)

so we just rename "cl(2).ini" to "cl.ini" and put it in fifa14/game folder? that's all? no need to regenerate?

Last edited:
Hey there
I just installed this fantastic patch but I think there is no career mode in the game after installing the patch? Am I right?

Back
Top Bottom